Chapter 33

"It's alright my love. We'll hand out during the summer and we'll send letters to each other." You say as you wipe George's tears. "But I'm going to miss you." He says. You smile sadly and kiss him. "I'm going to miss you too but we each need to spend time with our families Georgie." George gives you a sad nod then hugs you. "I'll let you know if anything happens." You say. You kiss George one last time before you walk away with your dad. 

You get back home and head up to your room to unpack everything. You shove you trunk into your closet and sit on your bed. There's a tiny tap on your window. You look up seeing Errol. You open the window letting him in. You smile while shaking you head as you take the letter from him. You give him a treat as he comfortable sits on your desk. You open the letter, already knowing who it's from. 

Hi Firework, 

I know we literally just saw each other at the station but I just miss you so much already. Mum say that you could come over any time you want. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much Firework. See you soon.

-Georgie

You smile even more at the letter. George in his sloppy yet neat at the same time hand writing. You put the letter into the box full of the other letters and little gifts he's given you. You take out a piece of parchment and write a letter back.

Hi Georgie,

It is a bit early that you're sending me a letter, but I appreciate it. I miss you so much as well. I'll ask my father when we can hang out next. You make a happier person. I hope you know that. I love you and I'll see you soon.

-Your Firework 

You give the letter to Errol who takes it and flies out your window. "I hope he gets back alright." You whisper. You sit back down on your bed. It's weird, being alone in a room, in a quiet house. It's almost as everyone around disappeared. At least mother isn't there, making you stay in your room. Staying in your room? You quickly run out of your room, heading towards the stairs. You slide down the railing while smiling. You run around the house doing god knows what.

You haven't felt this free in years. Someone knocks on the door. Tink quickly runs over and opens it. "Master Liam! The Flints are here!" She calls. Dad comes walk down the stairs smiling. "Nice to see you again David! How's the head Marcus?" Dad says smiling. "Pretty good Mr. Y/l/n."" Marcus says. You walk over, standing next to your dad. "What are they doing here?" You ask looking up at him. "Well David and I are going somewhere with a few other friends. Thought it might be nice to have Marcus stay with you." He says.  

"Is that alright?" He asks. You nod turning back around to walk to the living. Your father leaves a Marcus walks in. "I don't really have that much to do. My mother never like little games and stuff like that." You say sitting on the couch. Marcus sits next to you. You two sit in silence for a bit. "Wait I have some instrumental skills. Stay here." You quickly run up to your room. You dig through a box and take out a wooden recorder. You run back to Marcus and sit down next to him.

"What is that?" He asks pointing to the recorder. "It's a Muggle instrument. I totally know how to play it." You smile. He starts laughing. "Whatever you say." He says. You start playing terribly. You start laughing at how dumb it sounds. "I'll take it back. I'm horrible." You throw the recorder into the air. "Incendio." You say with your wand pointed at the recorder. It catches on fire then falls to the ground. "I bet your boyfriend could play better." Marcus says.

You glare at him. "Wanna bet?" You smirk. You pick up the recorder and fix it. You drag Marcus over to the fireplace with the Floo Powder pot. "Take a handful." You say. You both take a handful of powder. "Where are we going?" He asks. "Where George lives." You laugh. You step in the fireplace. "The Burrow!" You yell and drop the powder. You engulf in flames then slide out of their fireplace. "Ah, it's nice to be back." You say.

You quickly move out of the way, dusting yourself off before Marcus comes sliding through. "Have you ever travel led by Floo Powder before?" You ask as you help him up. He shakes his head no. You start walking into the kitchen. "Sorry to just randomly come by Molly." You say. Molly jumps and spins around. "Oh Y/n! You scared me." She smiles. You give her a hug. "And who is this?" She asks looking over at Marcus. "This is Marcus Flint, was a Slytherin. He just graduated from Hogwarts. Our fathers are out." You say.

Molly nods and smiles at him. "Is George in his room? We have a bet for something." You say. She nods. You both run up to his room. "Georgeeee!" You shout. You open the door seeing George and Fred making something. "Whatcha making?" You ask. They jump and shove it into a box. "Nothing!" They say in unison. George quickly runs over to you and gives you a big hug. "What are you doing here Firework?" He asks giving you a kiss. "Play this." You say. George gives you a confused look before playing it....just as badly as you did. "I win." You smirk at Marcus. "Whatever!" He laughs.