Chapter 24

You walk out of the Great Gall alone and head to your dorm. Alex said he was going to walk Lexi back to her dorm. "I'll hex you if you ever scare me George." You smile and turn around. "How the bloody hell did you know I was behind you?" He asks grabbing your hand. "Just a hunch. I've known you for a while now." You laugh. You enter the common room with George still with behind you. "You do know that this is my house common room right?" You ask looking up at him. 

George nods and kiss you. "Aren't you going to go to your dorm...in the Gryffindor Tower?" You ask as you open the door to your dorm. "Nope. I stay here with my beautiful girlfriend." He says and lays on your bed. You take the note that George gave you and put it into a box. "What's in there?" George asks pointing to it. You take it over to him, sitting on your bed. "It's all the little notes and small things that you've given me since we've been together. I like saving everything cause then I can look at them and remember the memories." You smile. 

George gives you a cute face then tackles you into a hug. "That's like the cutest thing ever." He says and plants kisses all over your face. "Darling." He says laying his head on your chest. "Yes Georgie?" You reply and kiss his head. "Do you have those face mask thingys?" He asks and sits up. "I think so. Why?" You say. You kiss his cheek. George fiddles with his fingers looking a bit embarrassed. "C-Can we do one?" He asks. 

A big smile spreads across your face and you quickly run to your bathroom. You rummage around in the drawers until you find a bottle of face mask. "Georgie come here!" You call to him. George walks in seeing you holding the bottle. "Sit." You demand pointing to the chair. He sits while you get the bottle opened. You walk over and sit in his lap. George smiles and puts his hands on your hips. 

You put one of your head bands on him to move his hair. "It might feel a bit weird. It's cold." You say. You put some onto your fingers and start spreading it around his face. "I want my whole face." George says. "I will if you quit talking." You say. George stays still and quiet, watching how concentrated your face looks trying not to get any in his hair nor eyebrows. "There, all done." You smile getting up but George pulls you back down.

"Stay." He says and takes the bottle from you. "You want to do mine?" You ask. He smiles and nods. "Alright, let me get a head band on" You say. You go back into the bathroom with George following. You hop onto the counter and put the head band on. "Just put some on your fingers and spread it around my face. Don't get it into my hair or eyebrows." You say. George nods and starts placing the face mask onto your face. 

"I think you did it George." You smile. "Noo, I'm not done." He says. You pull away from him and look into the mirror. "George." You frown, looking at him through the mirror. "Yes darling?" He asks nervously. You turn to him. "Why did you cover my eyebrows?!" You shout. "I didn't mean to!" He says. You jump off the counter and walk up to him. " I told you not to cover my eyebrows." You say. 

"I was just to mesmerized by how gorgeous you look." He says. You cross your arm. "That didn't work." He mumbles. "When I take this off and my eyebrows are gone, I'm going to kill you." You say and walk away. You sit down at your desk, starting to read a random book that was sitting there. "I think my mask is dry now." George whines. You close your book and walk into the bathroom. "Come here." You demand. He sits down facing you. You slowly start to peel away his mask. 

"Ouch! My facial hair." He cries. "You don't have any facial hair George." You groan. You pull the rest of it off and throw it away. "There you go." You say. George stands up and looks at himself in the mirror. "Skin looks better already." He brags. You roll your eyes as you hop onto the counter sitting on your legs. You slowly start to pull yours off. "The moment of truth." George snickers in the corner as you get your eyebrows. You pull it off slowly. Only a little area gets pulled off. 

"Looks like you won't be dead." You smile at George. George picks you up, wrapping your arms and legs around him. He sets you down on your bed and climbs in next to. "Good night Georgie." You say and close your eyes. "Um no. We aren't sleeping yet." He says shaking you. You take one of your pillows and hit him in the face. You flip over and close your eyes again. "You shouldn't have done that." George says. 

You flip him off and get comfy. George rip the blanket off of you and flips you so you're on your back. "George I'm tired." You whine. George climbs on top of you and starts kissing you. You kiss him back before pushing him away. "Good night George." You say trying to pull the blanket back but George grabs both of your writs and pin them down to the bed.

"George, I swear I'm going to kill you." You glare at him. George smirks and starts kissing your neck. He kisses a certain sport on your neck and your breath hitches. You feel George smile into your neck as he continues. "You okay love?" George laughs. "I'm gr-great." You whisper. George starts going all around you neck, leaving hickeys as you lay there looking up at the wall biting your lip.