Chapter 39

You get back to the Gryffindor common room with everyone. They all start celebrating for Harry. George and Fred lift Harry onto their shoulders. "We knew you could it Harry!" Fred shouts. "Didn't lose an arm-" "Nor an arm. Pack it in together." "NEVER!" They laugh. Seamus hands Harry the egg. "Do you want me to open it?!" Harry smiles. Everyone cheers indicating yes. He opens it and a loud noise comes out of it.

George and Fred drop Harry to cover their ears. You cover your own and run out of the common room. "Ouch." You groan. George runs up to you. "Are you alright darling?" He asks grabbing your chin. You nod. "Yeah, just that loud noise from the egg hurt." You whine. George kisses you then grabs your hand. "Come on. Let's go make that hot chocolate I promised I would make you." He says taking you down to the kitchens. 

George sets you on top of the counter as he makes the hot chocolate. You admire him as he does. He looks up at you and smirks. You blush and look away smiling a bit. George walks in between your legs and kisses your neck. He pulls you closer to him, you wrap you legs and arms around him. George brings his hands up to the bottom of your shirt and starts lifting it up. "Not here George!" You giggle, pushing him away a little. 

"What's life without a little risk eh?" He winks. You blush. "We are not doing that here Weasley. Someone could walk in at any minute." You whisper. George chuckles and pulls you off the counter. "Alright alright, later maybe." He whispers in your ear while smirking. "Stop it, I'm still a bit sore from last time." You say. You grab a cup and start walking out of the kitchen. "Now I'm going up to your dorm, putting on your Quidditch hoodie and laying down." You march out.

The next day all the professors gathers everyone into the Great Hall. "We will be hosting the Yule Ball on Christmas day. we are all here today to practice dancing with one another." Dumbledore says. You look over at George who is smiling at you. You smile back. "Everyone pair up." McGonagall says. Everyone stands up and start walking to one another. You stand up and start walking over to George before that same Beauxbatons girl runs over to him first.

You watch as she starts getting touchy again. George pushes her away and comes towards you. "You're much better than her. Come on darling. We need to practice, especially you." He says. He takes your hand and drags you to the middle. "I think you meant you need to practice." You laugh. George kisses you before starting to dance. 

You send a letter to Pierre, asking him to make you a dress for the Yule Ball that's coming up pretty quickly. You sit down on the couch next to George in the Gryffindor common room. "I'm so tired." You mumble, laying your head on his shoulder. George puts his hand on your thigh. "Me too love. C'mere." He pulls you onto his lap then lays down on his back. You smile while wrapping your arms around him. "What are your plans for tomorrow love?" He asks as he rubs your back.

"I don't really know. Why do you ask?" You say looking at the fire. "Meet me in the Courtyard around 11 tomorrow morning." He says. You look up at him. "George we have class at 11." You laugh. He sits up with you in his lap. "Soooo? It's importanttttt. You have toooooo." He says shaking you a bit. You kiss him to make him stop. "Fine fine! I'll come to the Courtyard at 11." You roll your eyes. You get off his lap and start walking towards the portrait. "I'll see you tomorrow Georgie." You say before leaving.

The next morning you go to your first two classes then head down to the Courtyard to meet George. "Alright George. I'm missing our third class now because of...."When you look around seeing streamers, confetti, fireworks exploding and a bit of music playing. "Woah." You say smiling while spinning around to look at everything. "This is me showering you with my love and affection. Also asking you to the Yule Ball." George comes around a corner with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

"Neville helped me with these. I didn't know what exactly to get you." He chuckles a bit. You look at the flowers then up at him. "What? Do you not like these ones? I can go get a different kind if y-" You cut him off with a soft kiss. You pull away and take the flowers. "I love them Georgie. Thank you, and of course I'll go to the Yule Ball with you." You smile. George picks you up and pins around. "I knew you couldn't resist me." He jokes while putting you down.

You playfully slap his arm. "Did she say yes?!" Someone whisper shouts. You look up seeing Fred on his broom. "That's a huge ass bug." You say trying not to laugh. "Buzz buzz bitch! I'll sting you!" Fred says taking his wand out and pretending to stab someone. You look at George. "Your brother is a bit weird." You whisper. You two giggle as Fred gets to the ground. "I'll hex you both." He says before walking away.