Pre-Exams Task Three

Now that you've reminisced about your former life and mastered your Gift, it's time to have an interview with Kate. For this task, you will need to answer a series of questions.

Imagine you're applying for a job and Kate is your employer. Explain how your interview with Kate goes. You can invent your own questions but I also have a few I want you to involve in your interview. You can arrange the questions in any order that you want. The interview will take place in Kate's office - basically same description as the rest of the base.

Questions:

How do you feel about being an apprentice in the Keeper Exams?

Do you think you have what it takes to be the Keeper?

What is your greatest weakness? Strength?

How far are you willing to go to become Keeper?

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your abilities when controlling your Gift?

Answer only if your apprentice grew up human: Do you feel cheated for not getting to train as a child?

Answer only if your apprentice grew up Hybrid: Do you resent spending your childhood training for the Keeper Exams?

Do you feel like you are prepared for the Exams after you've had the chance to train here in our facilities with our trainers?

Does the chance to become Keeper or part of the Guarde excite or terrify you?

What would be your first order as Keeper?

What qualities do you think it takes to be Keeper?

***Feel free to add in your own questions if you want to share any additional information about your apprentice!***

No time limit, just get your tasks in guys. By the way, there's no example for this one. It's not really needed. Also, don't give me this task until you've done the first two. And that goes for the second task, unless you've done the first one (five of you have not) then don't give me the second one.