Post-Exams Task Two - All

User: THGF1234

Name: Samuel de Sapphiron

Blood trickled down my bloody nose from Noah. I moaned softly as blood cascaded down my cheeks. I felt a stab of pain as I was dropped and Noah was on top of me. I was dying, slowly dying...

I woke again to pain. This was real. My fight with Noah was in a dream but the wound was real. Noah was shocked. Millicent was slightly baffled. I moaned and Millicent darted her eyes on me. The hatch opened and faint screams ringed my ears.

Two medics surrounded me and Guarde picked up Millicent and Noah, taking them out. They cleaned the dry and wet blood, cleaning the wounds. Then the bandaged my nose, leaving airways for my nostrils.

They helped me up and I went out of the nightmare that I had in the "last twelve hours" they told me. I saw wounded apprentices like Penny and Serena, and some confused and shocked, like Millicent and Luke.

But not all was standing, as there was also some dead. I scanned the bodies, Hazel, Sofia, Maya, Catherine, Miles, Cole, Ruby and eight others who lost the deadly battles of the first stage. Out of nine in our alliance, two was lost. I was horrified.

I walked toward the entrance, then a hand grabbed my shoulder, stopping my walking. It was Thomas. "Don't. Leave." he said sternly. He passed me a sapphire blue bandanna and escorted me to some large steel doors. I clenched my ring back on my finger.

I walked in and saw a large room with three dark hallways branching off. I saw five other apprentices in the room. I saw Serena, part of Adam's, who I knew was dead, alliance. I walked over to her and talked to her about what we were going to do next.

A screen popped on and Kate's voice crackled through the speakers and echoed through the tunnels. "Welcome to Stage Two. Half of you are in the treetop realm and the other half are in a underwater atlantis realm. There are four teams, two in each realm who has to battle to the end. She explains the treetops's task first, where I zone out and adjusted my ring repeatedly.

She then turns to us, "Those in the atlantis realm have to get all of the living team members to the center of the maze first. There are puzzles and traps. Good luck." She vanishes with a zap, and silence echoes through the area. We prepare for what is coming next.

Let Stage Two Begin.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: Rdmwrites

Name: Ripley Alician

They were pumping something into me when I awoke. Pain flooded my body quickly, dulling all my other senses, as color and light bombarded my eyes. They had pricked my skin, and have a drippy thingy pumping stuff into me. That was probably the least weird of the things flooding my mind right now, however.

I killed someone. The memories of the ruined city were flashing through my mind. I had killed her, and I enjoyed it. Every second of it. The blood on my hands, the image of her broken body laying limp on the floor. And still, I only felt a twinge of regret. Because I had a new potential. I was able to do things like that. In this crazy, screwed up life, I have the ability of life at my finger tips. The most valuable thing, and I can destroy it whenever I please. It felt comforting to have something I was in control of.

No, stop it Ripley. That's sickening. Why did you enjoy that? Why don't you feel bad for the girl you killed? My neck and face were covered in dried blood, deep gashes through my cheek and my collar bone. There was blood everywhere, dried up, dripping from my ears, arms, all over me. Yet the weird stuff being pumped into my veins seems to full the pain, so it's not too bad, despite be fact there's a four inch deep gasp right below my collar bone, and some major blood loss.