Dream - Task Four

User: CutePonies1234

Name: Maya Mallena

I am talking with Steve, I wore a silky white dress. Kate and Thomas came and three Guarde opened doors. We all walked into a room of darkness and the doors shut behind us.
Kate's medallion glows in the dark. Some of the others are startled by the glowing light. Then I feel a metal bracelet on my wrist. I look at the glowing silver bracelet. I knew it was a bracelet so we couldn't summon our powers. One moment we were in the metal room then we were in a large foyer of a banquet hall. I looked around.
"Hey, where are we?" Gwen says.
Kate replies to her question, "The Hybrid campus of Arizona, this is the banquet hall and through those doors is the Apprentices Banquet." She points toward a set of double doors and everyone turns to see the double doors. I could hear music playing. Everyone got excited. A series of trumpets sounded.
"Alright, you're be introduced in order of the Gifts. Starting with Dream and ending with Wraith. You'll wait to be announced before entering and you'll be guided to a long table where you will all sit and dine together. Thomas and I will be announced first, don't make a scene. There are Guarde members roaming the building and if you try to run you'll be caught, I promise."
Don't make a fool of yourself, the people in that room are here to support you and show you why you're special. By the end of tonight, maybe you all will understand why the apprentices are so important to the Hybrid society. And you'll stop complaining about being one of the chosen," she snaps.
Thomas cleared his throat before saying, "Also dance, eat, be merry, and have fun. the Exams start in a few days, this is your night. Every Hybrid important to you is here, so don't waste it feeling sorry for yourself." Some people snort and cross their arms.
The doors opens and music floods the area but one voice rises about the others as it begins the introductions.
"Keeper Kate and Second In Command Guarde Thomas, also known as Mr and Mrs Latimer!"
"Catherine, Dream!"
"Maya Mallena, Dream!"
"Steve Bennett, Dream!"
We were escorted in and there was music, piles of any food you could imagine and lots of other things. We ate food. Then Steve and I danced for a while before we went to chat. I laughed with Ruby, she was like a sister to me.
The night passed and I went to bed, smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: a_person66

Name: Catherine

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: THGF1234

Name: Steve Bennett