Post-Exams Task One

Alright, if you are an eligible apprentice then this task is for you.

It's a few days after the banquet and maybe your perception of the Exams has changed after everything. Maybe you're not so against them or maybe you hate them more than you ever have before. Either way, it's time for stage one. There is a black suit with red designs all along it fitted specifically for you lying out on your bed in your room left by your trainer. And whether you want to or not, you put it on.

It's not long after that when a member of the Guarde knocks at your door and escorts you down a flight of stairs to a darker and lesser kept part of the Hybrid base. You are told to climb up through a manhole but you don't know where it leads. You see the other users of your Gift climbing up and decide that you have no choice. So you climb and you find yourself in a chamber with nothing in it but a cot. The other two users of your Gift are there too, but you can't touch them because of the bars and plexiglass between you all.

You look back down the manhole but see that it's been blocked and you can't get out. What are you feeling? What do you try to do? Then the gas is released and you start to feel light-headed and you panic. What are you feeling or thinking in your last few moments of consciousness as you collapse onto the cot?

You have 36 hours and then I will choose an eligible Gift for the first encounters.

The Exams gave begun!

Warning: Every prompt for stage one will read exactly the same because I can't really make people meet in a certain way since you guys are all making your own realities and I don't know what you'll write until you send it so...don't get annoyed when you read the fifth stage one prompt and find that they all read exactly the same. I'll personalize them later on when I have more control over the realms, but this one is entirely created by you thus it would make it very hard for me to try and read your mind to know how to write a different stage one prompt. Okay?