Final Encounters

Realm One: Treetop Base Capture

-Base Two-

Roman decides to switch teams and stays with Maris as she begins to search for other team members. They stumble across Edwin, and after a bit of distrust, join together. The three plunge into the early morning with the loss of their team mates fresh.

Meanwhile, Sabrina and Crysalis are celebrating their victory when James and Millicent stumble upon them. At first, the three are suspicious of each other, but they soon discover that they are all on the same team. And, with nothing better to do, they too go in search of the last base. But, they are separated in their search.

All the groups find the same rope net that lead so high up it disappears behind a clustering of clouds. They all end up at three different platforms in a triangular shape around the last unclaimed treehouse.

Sabrina and Crysalis align themselves with James and Millicent again but are still spread between two different platforms. While Edwin, Maris, and the traitorous Roman find themselves on the third platform.

Only one team gets the last base and green is winning by one. Who will die and who will live to see stage three? At least two people must die in your version.

Realm Two: Underwater Atlantis Maze

-Riddle Six-

Luke and Loira are dashing through the inner workings of the maze with absolutely no idea where they are going when they see a bright light in the distance, and then two people stumble through it: Samuel and Serena.

Samuel and Serena are trapped in their little riddle room after losing when a spiral misty like door appears in the wall and when they step through they are confronted with Luke and Loira.

At first, neither coupling has any idea that they are on the same team but after a few punches and a couple kicks, they figure it out. And with this new information, the four of them continue in search of the final riddle room.

Meanwhile, Ripley and Alice are overjoyed at their last win and are not paying attention when they stumble over the ledge of a cliff and into a pond of sharks. There is a black glimmering door on the other end of the pond, but a row of sharp teeth stand between them and it.

After finally fighting the sharks off, Ripley and Alice fall into the riddle room where the four others wait. The familiar robotic voice fills the room.

"Riddle Six: What has keys but no locks, space but no room, and you can enter but you can't go outside?"

On the wooden door on the other side of the room, is a series of letters.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.

PM me what you think the answer is and then continue with the prompt.

One team shouts out the answer and then the key floats down from the ceiling.

One team can make it through the door. Who will die and who will live to see stage three? Two people must die in your version.

Btw, Zander is already in the center of the maze, which is why he isn't included in this encounter.

-------------------------------------

P.S. I don't think that Millicent or Alice are participating anymore... I'm not sure because they haven't talked to me recently. PM me if you're on the list and you are still participating...So... kill them.

---------------

You have until June 20th. Happy Writing!