Physical - Task One

User: THGF1234

Name: Samuel de Sapphiron

I was seven.

I was in a cafe with my father.

They attacked with gunfire.

The nearest gunfire was about three centimetres above my head. I gasped.

We both ducked under the table as the gunfire continued.

I saw the robber. When I moved my hands, he seem to groan in pain.

I thought I could kill the robber. So I jumped and used my "power" on him.

He continued to get pain from my control. Then he was about to shoot me.

When a man came and kicked at him, knocking him out, but the robber pressed the trigger a second before the kick.

I had the bullet 4 cm from my chest before I was shoved down.

I saw my dad, shot and dead. "No! Dad!" I screamed, crying.

I cried until I fell into blackness.

I woke and saw a man. "Hello Sam, my name is Thomas." he said to me.

He got me out of bed and took me to a gym where we met a boy about the same age as me and a woman named Kate.

They told us to fight. We looked at each other in the eye and he charged in.

I punched him, then my mind went blank and I stumbled, falling down.

We both had fallen. I was dazed and surprised at what he could do. The adults laughed.

"Well, that's a beginning!" said Kate, smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: ZzzLazyZzz

Name: Noah Spooner

The swing was a soft creature. It creaked and groaned helplessly as Noah rocked it back and forth. His legs kicked up little bits of sand and rock. Gasps of laughter burbled through his lips as his eyes shifted toward the body of Kevin spinning on the merry-go-round.

Noah lifted up his fingers. Screams impaled the air as Kevin jerked backward like a dog on a leash. Noah couldn't control the giggles as they flew out of his mouth.

"Stop!" Kevin's voice was cracking. "Please, you're breaking me! You're breaking me!"

"Am I?" Noah asked, cocking his head. "I'd like to continue, then."

"Noah, stop!" The boy retched uncontrollably as his body contorted. It was delightful music to Noah's ears. "What have I done to you? Nothing! Nothing!"

"So?" Noah said, feigning ignorance. "Are you saying that I should leave you just because you did nothing to me?" Noah pursed his lips. "That doesn't seem fair. Don't you think everybody should suffer in the hands of someone else?"

"No! No!"

"Well, your words don't matter here. You must suffer in my hands. It's just what you're made for."

Noah's eyes gleamed at Kevin's tangled limbs. He was a slave under Noah's whip, dancing only at his orders. He threw his hand out to make Kevin deliver the last part of the performance.

A set of fingers wrapped around Noah's neck, yanking him away from the swing. His head smashed against the dusty ground. He felt someone lean over his back and scrunch his arms together. Noah grunted and tossed around, but his head was held down like a slab of wood.

"What were you doing to that boy?" a voice of a boy directly over him said.

"Let me go, " Noah whispered.

"That boy was in deep pain, I could tell." The voice. "Are you a physical?"

"Let me go, you piece of shit!"

A slap landed on Noah's cheek. His lips brushed the ground and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"When did you get your gift?" The voice was as rough as gravel. "When did you start using it?"

Noah was silent for a long moment, defiance seeping into him. But it was shattered when his arms were twisted upward.

"Tell me, now. You're wasting my time. "

"I-I got into a knife fight when I was nine." Noah gasped for air. "They cut me up and I was bleeding. That's when it happened."

"Who were they?"

"Some boys back at the orphanage, " Noah said." They all g-got adopted."

"You're an orphan?"

No response.

"Well, then. Stand up."

Noah exhaled and got to his knees. Then he pushed himself onto his feet. The boy behind him still had a tight grip on Noah.

"Why didn't you let me finish him?" Noah said while struggling.

"What do you mean?"

"Kevin would have become nothing. He would have crawled at my feet. But because of you, he didn't do that. I didn't get what I wanted."

"Did you torture him?" the boy said, his voice shaking.

"It's not torture. It's entertainment, " Noah said, smiling. "It's a game I play because I always win."

The boy was quiet. The moaning of the swing filled the air along with the hum of birds. Then, he said, "Show me the way to your orphanage. Don't try anything odd on the way. We need to find help for that boy. And after that, you're coming with me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: WinterRoze

Name: Millicent

My life before the games? Well I would love to say it was a simple easy life, but that would be lying. I never really saw my parents that much. Owners of a successful CEO and all that. Sure the luxury was great and all but it was kind of lonely I guess, and the one time they did come home I nearly died. Their private jet was whirring around and the force of the wind flung me into a deep lake, I struggled gasping for air. I wasn't expecting it, and the fact that I didn't know how to swim that well didn't help at all. Sometime I stopped struggling and I thought I had finally died, but of course me with the luck I have I lived, and an added bonus? I had powers. (Notice sarcasm)

One day I was just having fun with my powers, I had bumped into an elemental and I had fed off her powers so for the time being, I was an elemental. Then this boy walks up to me, claiming his name is Thomas and he has to test my powers and blah blah blah. He was kind of annoying me so I just lashed out and used my powers to cause pain. Mental and physical, when his face turned red I felt a twinge of pity and stopped. He turned normal a second after and BAM, what do you? I'm in the Keeper Exams, I just so love my life. Not.