Stage Two Realms

Okay, so I probably did a terrible job of explaining the realms...sooo now that my brain is fully awake, I'm going to try again.

Realm One is basically set up like a treetop adventure course, except if you fall off you'll be burned to death in the hot lava below. There are six bases and two teams of six, each team will split into three subgroups of two - I tried to give you an ally to partner with.

Team Green will enter the realm at base 1 and Team Red will enter the realm at base 4. The rules of the realm will be explained to the apprentices and then the groups will split up and go their seperate ways along the treetop course. At each base there will be a red flag and a green flag, whichever team to capture that base throws the other team's flag into the lava and that base is then off limits for capture.

The team with the most captured bases at the end of the encounters wins and then everyone left alive advances to stage three. Now, I want to try and give each partnership two encounters, but that means everyone can't kill each other right away in their first round of encounters. You can kill, I'm not saying you can't, I'm saying don't kill everyone right off. Okay?? Plus there's a third stage and I want at least twelve apprentices to advance.

Also, encounters will not be posted until the time given to complete the task is up simply because I want voting to be fair. Especially since team members are competing against one another to win the chapter. There should be four entries for each encounter - two from each team - you do not have to collaborate your writing with your partner but you have the option to.

Before the encounters actually start, I need everyone to find a partner in their teams and then you and your partner need to choose what base you want to go to first. All bases are free to capture but base 1 and 4 cannot be captured at the beginning of the stage. They are simply where the teams meet up before splitting off. Understand? The first round of encounters will take place at bases 3, 5, and 6. So give me a first and second choice for the base you want to try and capture first and I'll set up the encounters.

Team Red:

> Sabrina Whyte ------------ Crysalis

> James Howard ----------- Millicent

- Roman Grey --------- Noah Spooner

----------------------

Team Green:

> Andreana ----------- Maris Gold

> Gwendolynn Latimer ------------ Steve Bennett

> Penny ------------- Edwin Silverne

Comment or PM me if you have questions.

----------------------------------------------

Realm Two is a circular shaped maze in an atlantis typed city trapped inside a glass dome underwater. There will be ruins and buildings and weird languanges written on walls and tunnels and what not. Teams Blue and Purple will meet up and have the rules explained to the apprentices before splitting up into subgroups of two - I tried to match you with allies or if you didn't have an ally then you are with other unallied apprentices so you can make an alliance.

The maze is fairly simple, I'll write which direction you turn and when you and your partner make it to a door. When you and your partner meet at a door, you will encounter a coupling from the other team. Don't fight right away, first both teams will have to decipher the riddle. Each riddle will have a one or two word answer, they're not extremely hard but not super easy either. Message me what you think the answer is before writing your chapter so that I can tell you yes or no.

Once you have the answer to the riddle then a magical silver key will appear hovering in the air. Now you can fight, you and your partner need to get the key to the door and get through it in order to get to the center of the maze, which is what the point of this realm is. Be the first team to get all living team members to the center of the maze first.

Once a team has won, all apprentices left alive advance to stage three. Now, I want to give you all at least two encounters. So, if you didn't read the explanation of realm one, I will state it again. I would advise that you all not kill each other right away so that there are still teams to have encounters. You can kill, I'm not saying that you can't, I'm saying don't kill everyone. Plus there is a third stage and I want at least twelve apprentices to advance.

Also, encounters will not be posted until the time given to complete the task is up simply because I want voting to be fair. Especially since team members are competing against one another to win the chapter. There should be four entries for each encounter - two from each team - you do not have to collaborate your writing with your partner but you have the option to.

Before the encounters actually start I need everyone to choose a partner from your team and pick a direction to go. At each starting point the maze will branch off in three directions. One coupling will go in each direction. Left, right, and straight. Once you have a partner message me your first and second choice of direction and I'll start matching encounters.

Team Purple:

> Hannah ---------- Zander

- Emerald

- Leandra

- Alice Crowley

- Ripley Korina Alician

-------------------------

Team Blue:

- Samuel de Sapphiron

> Loira ------------ Luke

- Serena

- Dakota Bennett

- Diana Loch

Comment or PM me if you have any questions.

Everyone has 72 hours to send me their partner and either their direction or their base choices. Thanks! :)