Intro

THIS CONTEST IS FULL!

Hi, I'm ShatteredSparrow (call me Sparrow) and this is my first contest. It's called the Keeper Exams and this book will be written by myself and thirty-nine others. What I want to do is post this contest as a book with forty different points of view all telling one story. The main idea behind the contest is the same basic principles of the Hunger Games but I've created the contest to be different and unique.

Instead of one arena, there will be three stages with various realms. Instead of twenty-four tributes, there will be thirty-nine apprentices. Instead of twelve districts, there are thirteen Gifts. And no one dies for good, each apprentice that dies in one of the realms is resurrected and their final chapter in the contest will be them joining the Guarde (clarification as to what that is will be mentioned in the prologue). And the title that each apprentice is fighting for is to be the next Hybrid Keeper which is currently held by my character, Kate.

Anyone is free to participate. The way I want to do this is I will post a prologue explaining the contest through the eyes of Kate. And then I will set up the apprentice creation page for those who wish to enter.

Once I have enough participants then I will begin posting prompts of how things play out during the Exams and then everyone involved in that particular chapter has a certain amount of time to private message me their version of events. The version with the most votes wins that chapter.

Now, because of the way that I designed this contest, I will also be posting chapters through the eyes of my own character. But I won't be competing, Kate's POV is more informative and informational because of who she is to the apprentices. I will also post chapters through Kate's perspective to resolve tie breakers if any arise.

I don't know how well this contest will go because I've never done one. But if you are interested in becoming one of the apprentices just comment below and fill out the apprentice creation page. It's going to be pretty fun and I really hope there are writers out there who want to join. :)

One key thing, if you decide to join please don't stop there. Tell all of your Wattpadian friends! Tag them in the comments or whatever else it takes, help me get apprentices please!