Pre-Exams Task Four

This is the final pre-exam task, you have interviewed with Kate and she has formed an opinion about your chances in the Exams. Of course, she might be wrong, only you can decide your fate.

For this task, you will be attending the Apprentices Banquet, Hybrids from all over the world have come together for this event. Your parents, siblings, friends, significant others, and anyone else of importance to you (if they are Hybrid) will be in attendence.

This will be a good time to make or solidify allies as you will be dining among the other thirty-eight apprentices. You must also choose an escort, you have a choice of it being either a fellow apprentice or a member of your family, a friend, or significant other (they must be a Hybrid, no humans).

Explain who your escort was, what you wore, and what happened at the Banquet. Feel free to coordinate versions, especially if another apprentice is your escort. Each apprentice is wearing a bracelet on their left wrist that interferes with the uses of their Gift - You cannot use your Gift at the banquet.

Kate will also have a POV for this task. Remember, her POV is simply explanitory and informational. I'll be posting her POV momentarily, Read Kate's POV before writing yours! You have 120 hours - five days.

Fair Warning: When Stage One begins and you have not passed in AT LEAST TWO Pre-Exam tasks - ANY TWO -- I'd prefer you went in order but you don't have to -- OF THE FOUR - then I am not putting you in an encounter until you do. If you've passed in all or most of your tasks then you're all set, but if you haven't then do it.