Psychic - Task Three

User: S-and-S

Name: Jaime Nicholi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: CutePonies1234

Name: Ruby Savard

 I knocked on the door. "Come in," said Kate.
I sat, nervous. "How do you feel about being an apprentice in the Exams?" she asked.
"Well, I mean I'm not mad but proud of myself. I think I can be a good Keeper if I live to the end."
"What is your greatest strength? Weakness? How would you rate yourself?"
"Well I have done some hand to hand combat when I was younger, when I was like eleven, I think?
I am frightened of drowning." "I would myself a eight."
"Are you ready?"
"Yes, I am ready." I smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: PJHDstoryteller

Name: Roman Grey

We sat in a bright room, in plump chairs.

Kate smiled at me slightly and asked, "How do you feel about being in the exams?"

"Well, uh, kind of neutral. I'm excited to see what I'm capable of, and I also would like to be the new keeper. But I don't know how I feel about hurting others, you know?"

She nods and continues on, "So you think you have what it takes to be the keeper?"

I smirk, "Probably."

"So tell me, what's your greatest strength and weakness?"

"My greatest strength is probably self control, my greatest weakness is-" I laugh, "I guess I was never really a people person."

She laughs, "So how far are you willing to go to be a keeper?"

I pause, think about it, then say, "Pretty far, but there are some limitations to what I'll do. At least, I like to think so."

"How good are you at controlling your powers on a scale of 1-10? 10 being the highest?"

"Probably an 8?"

"So, do you hate that you were trained for this?"

"Not really, my parents didn't really train me that hard, they were pretty cool about it."

"So, you think you're ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I smile confidently.

"Are you excited?"

"Kind of." I laugh, "Kinda nervous."

"What would you do if you were a keeper, what do you think it takes to be one?"

"Well, first id make everyone equal, no more rich against poor and stuff like that, I guess. And what it takes to be one? It takes courage, responsibility, and brains."

She smiled at me, "thank you, that's all."