Dream - Task Two

User: THGF1234

Name: Steve Bennett

They met each other.
They started in a jungle. Steve tried to trap James’s mind within but James sensed the danger and put up a shield rebounding the spell and Steve collapsed since he had trapped his own mind.

The second one was a mountain.  Steve climbed up quickly and searched for James. Seeing him, he imagined him with burnt arms. James shrieked as his arms were burnt.

The final fight was in a forest. Steve looked closely and saw James again. He came out in the open and again imagined him with bruises on his face. James saw Steve and threw a blindness spell toward him. Both fell with a crash.

It was a tie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: CutePonies1234

Name: Maya Mallena

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: a_person66

Name: Catherine

After Kate finishes talking, two men grab my arm and drag me into the small white cubicle I had spent the past two days in.

"What's going on!!" I shriek at the receding backs of the men that locked me in.

They don't answer.

I sink on to the bed. I can feel the hot tears well up in my eyes.

I can't do this. I don't even know what is going on.

I feel a tear slip out of my eye as I lie back on the pillow.

"It's going to be ok." A voice says from the doorway.

I jump up in shock. Standing in front of me is a tall, beautiful blonde woman with a kind smile on her face. 

"Who are you?" My voice comes out as a hoarse gasp.

The woman laughs gently.

"My name is Diane-I'm here to help you." She smiles.

I nod cautiously.

"What is happening?" I whisper. Diane frowns.

"Catherine-"

"Cat." I interrupt. I hate when people use my first name.

Diane nods.

"Cat, I can't explain everything right now. But what I will tell you is that I know how you are feeling. I was in your position many years ago. I'm fine, and you will be too." Diane explains.

I feel confused. Diane looks like she's only a few years older then me. She couldn't have been older then 18. So what does she mean?

"I can help you prepare though. Let's go." She says, grabbing my hand. I follow reluctantly.
Diane drags me into a small cubicle.

"You are Dream right?"

I stare at her like she is from another planet. What the heck is 'Dream'?

Diane looks away and pushes a button.

The room changes into a stormy beach front. Waves pound at the sand, and the sky is a menacing dark purple. Wind rips at my cloths as I look around in confusion.

 "This is the Combat Station-where apprentice's learn to fight." Diane shouts over the roaring wind.

I look at her in confusion. Why do we need to fight?

All of a sudden, Diane moves. She holds up her hand and a blazing hot ball of fire shoots towards me. I drop to ground as the fireball streaks past.

I look up to see Diane riding towards me on....air? Nothing is holding her up.

What. The. Heck?

"Fight back!" Diane tells me.

I remember when I did try to fight back. I almost killed him.
I won't do that again.

I shake my head as Diane sends water crashing down on me.

I look around. Which way is up?

My lungs burn as I desperately try to swim. The edges of my vision turn black and I feel dizzy.

The water collapses as I lie on a white time floor, gasping for breath.

Diane walks over to me.

"Why didn't you fight back?" She asks me.

I just shake my head.

Diane sighs.

"We've got a long way to go kiddo. But we are so going to win this thing."