Fifth Encounters

Realm One: Treetop Base Capture

-Base One-

Andreana and Maris, after successfully claiming base three for their team, continue on in the dead of night, chewing on an assortment of berries they found on one of the trees. They hear the thunderstorm rolling in and decide to find cover on one of the lower levels of the treetop course.

Roman and Noah, having successfully claimed the first base for their team, find a platform overlooking a portion of the treetop course and camp out for the night, having found some fruits nearby. They see the thunderstorm off in the distance and decide to keep moving.

Both teams stumble upon a treehouse positioned only two feet above the lava's bubbling surface. And only one zipline leads to the base and only a series of wooden planks rest several feet above the tree house, where the zipline takes off from.

Clearly, only one team can walk away from this unscathed and neither one intends to lose. At least one person must die in your version.

------

Realm Two: Underwater Atlantis Maze

-Riddle Four-

Diana and Dakota find themselves trapped within a tiny room with no way out. They're discouraged over their loss and tempted to give up when a trapdoor opens in the ceiling and a rope ladder falls down. The two girls are weary of the new opening but find that if they don't take it, they'll be stuck.

Emerald and Leandra, also discouraged over their loss, are in the same predicament. They too are untrusting of the trapdoor that erupts from the ceiling of the riddle room. But, hungry and tired, they resign themselves to taking the chance.

Both teams stumble through a series of twists and turns, dips and curves, stairwells and abrupt drop-offs before stumbling upon a shimmering door with the number four on it.

Once inside, they are met with a table full of fresh fruits and fresh water, but in the center of the table is a door and on the door are a series of notches. The bright lights darken and a projection appears on the ceiling, accompanied by a robotic voice.

"Riddle Four - What travels around the world but stays in one spot?"

Both teams are torn between enjoying the foods set before them and fighting against each other. On the door are six notches _ _ _ _ _ _.

PM me the answer to the riddle before continuing.

Once one team has shouted out the answer, a silver key floats up from the floor and hovers over their heads. Only one team will make it through and both have already felt what it's like to lose, neither is eager to do it again. At least one person must die in your version.

P.S. I do not believe that Emerald or Dakota are participating anymore. And unless I hear otherwise from the writers, kill them off please.

You have until May 31st.