Emotion Apprentices

User: x_Karen_x

Name: Emerald

Gender: Female

Age: 19

Appearance: Red wavy long hair with brown eyes. She always wear pink shirts and blue jean-like shorts. She wear normal boots though. (Bella Thorne)

Background: Emmy had always known that she can feel the emotions when she touched them but she kept it in a secret, knowing her parents would send her away if they knew about it. Emmy do train her powers privately by herself. She thought she was lucky enough to keep it in a secret for very long but she was drugged one night by her so called 'brother' and he sends her to the training center.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

User: ChaosC

Name: Andreana

Gender: Female

Age: 17

Appearance: Bronze hair, tall, lean, bony (Kelly Clarkson)

Background: Grew up many years trying to escape the Exams, often times getting into dark, shady business to stay out of sight and under the radar. She uses her powers to try and avoid conflict. However, she has trained extensively should she be forced into the Exams and does know how to take care of herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

User: AddictsAnonymous

Name: Gwendolynn Latimer

Gender: Female

Age: 21

Appearance: brown eyes, long brown hair, 5'3" (Nina Dobrev)

Background: Grew up in a small town. She spent her life jumping from one foster home to another until her sister, who was like twenty-five, found her and took care of her. Gwen was ten when she was taken in by her apparent sister and told about who she was: Thomas and the Keeper's daughter. From the age of ten she started to train to become the best Hybrid and continue after her mother. But she's never met her biological parents.