Wraith - Task Four

User: alixsmile

Name: Leandra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: HungerGamesWolf

Name: Luke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: THGF1234

Name: Edwin Silverne

I had a black tux with a ghost-grey tie tucked in the vest. "Ten minutes!" yelled the Guarde outside my door. "Be out in five!" I yelled back. I combed my hair and adjusted my tie before walking out. Millicent was waiting for me in front of some black doors. Then Kate and Thomas, arm in arm, appeared and opened the room. All of us went in, into a dark room. The doors slammed behind us.
Kate's medallion glows in the dark. Some of the others are startled by the glowing light. Then I feel a metal bracelet on my wrist. I look at the glowing silver bracelet. I knew it was a bracelet so we couldn't summon our powers. One moment we were in the metal room then we were in a large foyer of a banquet hall. I looked around.
"Hey, where are we?" Gwen says.
Kate replies to her question, "The Hybrid campus of Arizona, this is the banquet hall and through those doors is the Apprentices Banquet." She points toward a set of double doors and everyone turns to see the double doors. I could hear music playing. Everyone got excited. A series of trumpets sounded.
"Alright, you're be introduced in order of the Gifts. Starting with Dream and ending with Wraith. You'll wait to be announced before entering and you'll be guided to a long table where you will all sit and dine together. Thomas and I will be announced first, don't make a scene. There are Guarde members roaming the building and if you try to run you'll be caught, I promise."
Don't make a fool of yourself, the people in that room are here to support you and show you why you're special. By the end of tonight, maybe you all will understand why the apprentices are so important to the Hybrid society. And you'll stop complaining about being one of the chosen," she snaps.
Thomas cleared his throat before saying, "Also dance, eat, be merry, and have fun. the Exams start in a few days, this is your night. Every Hybrid important to you is here, so don't waste it feeling sorry for yourself." Some people snort and cross their arms.
The doors opens and music floods the area but one voice rises about the others as it begins the introductions.
Dream, Electric, Emotion, Mind, Mortality, Physical. Millicent is called so she goes in. Protection, Psychic, Transformation, Survival, Wildlife and finally I am first to be called from Wraith. I walk inside and sit beside Millicent. We eat different varieties of foods, including pizza, Chinese, Spanish, sushi, French and more. Then a band start to play. I pull Millicent to the floor and we dance for a little bit before we stop so we could talk with our friends. I see Samuel watching everyone one by one and whisper to Steve about it. Soon the night passes and it's dark when we get back. We stop at Millicent's room. "Thanks for taking me." she says. "You're welcome." I said. She goes into her room and closes the door behind her. I walk back to my room, change into pyjamas before settling in for the night.