Transformation - Task One

User: Ej21vf

Name: Adam Black

The trees grew around me. They were as tall as the sky. The earth was shaking. Tears were streaming down my face. The trees turned black and corrupted. The branches became evil fingers crackling in the wind.

"Help!" I yell hoping that someone anyone will hear me.

No suck luck.

The moon rises. And I hear the howls of wolfs going on a hunt. I knew I was the hunted. My scream became wails as I sunk to the ground. The pounding of paws was fast and getting louder by the second.  I wanted to become the wolf. I didn't want to die but that day had other plans. I covered my eyes as wolfs slowly edged closer to me. That was until he came. He saved me. His name was Thomas, but he comes in latter.

I looked up my eyes met with one of the wolfs. The wolf looked at me with a look of anger. I held my breath and closed my eyes.

'It's like removing a bandaid. Quick and painful.' I thought no my self thinking that I was about to die.

I heard a wolf cry in pain. I peeked my eyes open and saw a guy he was a rather tall guy and was using some type of power. A wolf quickly attacked me. Clawing at my stomach, pain shot throughout my body causing me to start to black out.

Black spots clouded my vision as I felt the weight of the animal being lifted off me. The yelp of the dog was ear piercing.

The boisterous boom of thunder crashed around me the animals of the forest ran. For a storm was brewing and there was no escaping it. A deer jumped out of the woods landing on my arm crushing a bone in my arm. I screamed as loud as I could hoping that somehow, someway my arm could magically heal. The rain turned in to a storm lightning ceased down every five seconds. I shut my eyes as the intense scene unfolded.

The black spots almost took over as I got a burst of energy almost like adrenaline. I felt like I could do anything. I grabbed a piece of bark on the ground and in my hands it turned to a throwing knife. I gasped in astonishment, throwing it at the wolf. Thomas snapped and a blue wall around me appeared. I threw the knife at one of the wolfs. I looked at my left broken arm I focused my arm to try and fix the bone.

"Gah!" I screamed in pain as my arm changed into a tiger paw with its claws out. I quickly stood up trying to hit a wolf but failing.

When the wolfs were defeated I got really tiered and in a matter of seconds I was asleep.

"I could not take you to the exams at this age... But one day I will return and you shall prove your strength to me." He said

*12 years later*

I have been strengthening my power to the extent that I can change things while transformed. I became the regular me with my long hair.

There was a knock on my door. I walked over too it. I slowly opened it ready to spring an attack if it was an intruder. It revealed a guy. "W-who are you." I said surprised that someone would actually come to my doorstep. I was shunned from my community years ago when they learned the secret I tried to keep hidden.

"Hi! My name is Thomas." He said smiling at me

"I don't need your charity." I say closing the door. He stopped it and pushed it open.

"Any way I'm here to recruit you."

"Recruit me for what?!" I say surprised

"the keeper exams. Also We met before... When you were attacked by the wolfs." He said, there was a blank look on my face as I tried to remember him.