Electric - Task Three

User: THGF1234

Name: Cole Characin

I spotted her and threw a bolt at her, she jumped and threw air at me, blowing me away. I sweat, refusing to fail. I zap the metal pole she is balanced on and she stumbled before falling. I knew O had to be either the Keeper or part of the Guarde. I am excited for the Exams so I am preparing for that. Kate gets up and we shook hands before I walk out. Soon Miles and Steve run toward me telling me of Samuel's suspicious actions. We need to do something about this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: booksnifferO_O

Name: Penny

 I was sitting in a black wide chair looking around the brightly light room.

"It's really nice to meet you Penny, I'm Kate. I would like to ask you a few questions if that's ok."

"Go ahead," I said. Kate was sitting in front of me behind her desk.

"Ok, how do you feel about being an apprentice in the Keepers Exams?"

I had to think about this question because I wasn't sure how I felt, I just came because I had no were else to go. "It's making me understand what I'm capable of so I guess it's a good experience." Ugh that was a stupid answer.

Kate was scribbling something down on a piece of paper as I spoke, "Next question, do you think you have what it takes to be the keeper?"

"I hope so." I answered she looked at me for a second probably wanting a better answer, but I didn't have one.

"What is your greatest weakness and strength?"

"My greatest weakness is probably that I take to long to think of a strategy, I could probably be dead before I do. Anyway, my strength is that I make pretty good strategies in the end, they work." They work, really. I thought to myself.

"Alright, how far are you willing to go to become Keeper?"

"I have nothing left, this is my only other chance, I will go very far." I said, the quietness was killing me as she wrote her notes down.

"Ok, now on a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your abilities when controlling your gift?"

"Um....... Six."

"Alright last question, do you feel cheated for not getting to train as a child, and if you would please tell me why?"

"No, because..... I just, I didn't want to know as a child I didn't want to know."

"Ok well that's all, thank you for your time and coming to see me, and good luck."

"Thank you." I turned around and headed to the black door not wanting to come into this room again, it was bringing up too much memories.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User: District_Tribute

Name: Casey Calvert

 Once again, I walked down the halls of the base. I knew little of how the interview with Kate was going to go, but... I had no choice but to attend.

The Exams were getting closer and closer to starting. I wasn't necessarily panicked... Just nervous.

At training, I'd gotten to know a little bit more about Hannah and Zander, my two allies. Hannah didn't talk much, I discovered. But Zander was quite intelligent.

Finally, I arrived at the door to Kate's office. I took a deep breath, and knocked on it. Seconds later, I heard Kate's voice telling me to come in.

I opened the door slowly, and walked in.

"Casey Calvert, isn't it?" she asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah... That's me."

She smiled. "Well, if it's alright with you, I'd like to ask you a few simple questions. Well... Fairly simple, at least."
I nodded again, and sat down in a chair. For a moment, I just looked around the office. It looked similar to all of the rooms for the competitors.

"So, Casey... How do you feel about being an apprentice in the Keeper Exams?" Kate asked me.

"Uh... Nervous, I guess..." I replied. "I don't know how I should feel, really..."

She nodded and asked me her next question. "Do you think you have what it takes to be the Keeper?"

I shrugged. "I think I do. But everyone else thinks they do too, so... I guess whatever happens will just... Happen."

"On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate your abilities when controlling your Gift?"

I thought about it for a moment. "An... Eight. I've known about my Gift since I was thirteen, and... I've been learning to control it ever since."

She smiled again. "What qualities do you think it takes to be Keeper?"

"I think you have to be brave, most of all. And loyal to those around you," I replied, with no hesitation in my voice.

"Well... This interview went over well, I think," she said. She reached over and shook my hand. "Thank you for coming here, Casey."

I smiled, finally. "It was my pleasure." 'At least there are some friendly people here...' I got up, and walked out of the room without another word.