Chapter 68.

Amber's POV.

This morning I wake up earlier then I normally do. I have a plan for tomorrow night. I'm going to start a new tradition here at this pack.

I always felt that pack dinners strengthened the packs bond. When we had it at my old pack, there were no assigned seats. That way, each time we had the pack dinner, everyone say next to someone new.

It helped the pack get to know each other better. Trust each other better. I plan on starting that here at this pack tomorrow night.

I know it's short notice and not everyone will be able to make it, but it's a start. This pack has lived in fear for long enough and I plan on fixing that.

Since I've gotten here, this pack just felt awful to be in. Now, it's like the entire atmosphere has changed. I see people out shopping and greeting each other. I see them acting like a true pack.

It makes me proud to be the Luna here. I only wish Connor was here to see this. He'd love it.

I quickly get up out of bed and rush into the bathroom. I had already laid out my clothes, as well as a towel and wash cloth.

I turn on the shower and allow the water to heat up before quickly getting ready to take a shower and hop in.

I wash my hair and body as quickly as I can. I'm simply to excited today to care about enjoying a long shower.

Once I'm done I shut the water off and dry off with the towel before getting out and dressing. Once I'm done with that I decide to let my hair air dry and simply brush out the tangles.

Once that is done I leave the bathroom and start making my way downstairs after grabbing my iPod.

I walk straight into the kitchen and help myself to a bowl of cereal. Fruity pebbles are awesome. Once o am done with that I start the coffee pot and wait until I can get myself a mug of coffee.

I then head to the pack dinning room. According to Alpha Conan no one has used this room in almost 15 years. I know, that's a long time.

This room has remained shut and no one was allowed to enter. I set my coffee on a table outside of the room.

I then push open the doors. I quickly find the light switch and flick it on. That's when I get my full view of the room.

The table is as long as the one at my old pack, only difference is it is covered by a huge sheet of plastic which itself is covered in layers of dust and dirt.

The lights were along the walls. Each casing around the lightbulbs was coated in dust as well. Above the table in a line of three were very old chandeliers. So old in fact, instead of light bulbs on there, there were candles all around. A lot of them. Those too were covered in dust and dirt.

The floor was the same thing. There was a lot of work that needed to be done and I looked forward to seeing the end result. The chairs were also covered in plastic just like the table was.

I run off to the supply room and come back with cleaning equipment. I slipped on a mask and some gloves before grabbing one of the many dusters I brought with me.

I start of the lights on the wall. I dust every single one and replace the old bulbs with new ones.

Once I'm finished with that, the room is so much brighter. It took me a bit to do that. I leave the room to grab my coffee. That's when Tasha spots me. She then sees what I'm wearing and raises her eyebrows.

I just smirk at her and she walks up and looks behind me. Her eyes widen and she looks back at me. " Why didn't you tell me we were having a cleaning day?" She cried.

I laughed and took a sip of my coffee. I then look back at her to see she is putting on gloves and a mask as well.

Yay, I was hoping she would help me. " Ok, so what's next?" She asked.

" Good morning to you too Tasha. " I say walking by her. She merely rolls her eyes. " I've taken care of the lights on the walls. I want to do the chandeliers next. Take down the old candles and get new ones to replace them. Then we can scrub the walls and figure out a way to clean the dust off the ceiling. "

" Sounds like fun. Set your music on a speaker. Let's get started. " she said.

I got a speaker and started my music. The two of us doesn't hours on the room. Dancing and singing along to the music as we replaced the candles and cleaned the walls and ceiling.

This place was looking amazing. I then check the time. Wow, it's already two pm. We were working that long?

Tasha and I take a quick break to get some lunch. Once we were done with that we went back to work.

We removed the plastic off the table and chairs. We cleaned the table and then cleaned the chairs.

Every chair we finished with we out on the table. We then swept the room and mopped it before setting the chairs back down and backing up to see our finished work.

By the time we had finished it was almost time for dinner. This room may have taken us all day, but it was worth it. I already talked to the ladies in the kitchen. They are excited for tomorrow and are all for it. Now that the room is done they can work their magic with the food and setting up.

Everyone's going to love this. I hug Tasha. " Thank you for your help Tasha. " I say.

" No worries. I'll always help you Amber. " she said.

I grinned and with that I sent out the pack message for this dinner.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Not sure who's POV I'll do next. Until then guys. :-)