Chapter 90.

Connor's POV.

I can feel it in my bones. The pure fear coursing through my veins. Only, it's not my fear.

It belongs to someone else. Someone who's in tremendous pain. Someone I care about, but I can't figure out who it is.

I'm chasing after this feeling, it's like a pull and it's pulling toward whoever this is. I can't control it. I don't want to control it.

I need to find this person. I need to help them. Where are they?!!

I start running, my body shifting to my wolf as I do. The wind blows through my furr as I run at too speed. It feels amazing.

The scene around me changes. I'm running through a long field with urgency. Someone's running next to me. A male wolf.

That's when I feel the fear increase and an unbearable pain flares through my arm. I trip and fall. I go rolling and end up shifting back. My hand holding my arm.

The other wolf skids to a stop by me and shifts back. Only I can't make out who it is. The sun is casting a shadow from the trees that is blocking his face.

" Connor, what's wrong? " he asks. I can't make out the voice. It sounds familiar though.

" He's hurting her. I'm feeling her pain. Come on, we got to move. " I say getting up.

The pain through my body from my arm worsens. I don't care though. The words I'm saying, I remember saying them, but I don't know who I'm talking about. I'm not even trying to speak. The words flow from me. No names are said. No faces are seen. It's like I'm looking through a lens. Only I can see, hear, and feel everything that's going on.

" Will you be ok?" The other guys asks in concern.

" If I'm feeling this, she is feeling worse. I don't care if I can handle it or not. Someone needs to save her and darn it! I'm gonna do just that. I'm her mate. It's my job. Now come on!!" I say. Wait, mate? I don't have a mate.

That's when we shift and take off running again. Then I hear it. The most beautiful voice. I can't place who it is though.

" Connor, help me!!" She begs. She's in pain. She's in distress and is asking for me to help her.

I have to. I just feel it. Like it is my job. We run and run.  Suddenly the pain takes a horrible turn. I can hear her screams of pain and terror through my mind.

I'm too late. " CONNOR!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!" She's screaming. I can't go on. The pain is worse.

I trip again and this time I can't rise. " I'm so sorry baby. " I say.

She screams again. Only this time it doesn't end. Everything starts to fade to black and I'm left screaming out for this unknown girl. I'm completely anguish for failing and losing her. I failed. I FAILED!!!

Everything goes black and then I hear one last thing. " Connor, come back to me. "

•*•*•*•*•*•

I wake with a loud gasp and sit up straight in the bed I'm in. My heart is racing, my mind feels so foggy and I can't comprehend what's around me just yet.

All I know is I'm clutching a pillow case for dear life and I'm inhaling the heavenly scent. It's calming me down again. My mind ever so slowly starts to clear and I'm able to think.

What was that dream? What did it mean? Who was that unknown lady?

Ugh, so many questions and so little answers. I wish I knew. I really wish I did. Who was that guys I was talking to anyway? It almost felt like a memory. Like one of my memories, but I would remember that.

I don't remember anything about that. It can't be my memory. Plus, it changed into something else entirely. What did that voice mean, came back to me? I'm so freakin' confused.

I just want things to start making sense. Everything been so screwed up and these people I'm with are trying to act like they don't know me. I have a feeling they might know me. I don't know how though. I've never met these people. I'd kill them if given the chance.

They locked me up. Put me in prison and I will. It take this siting down. I will not just be thrown aside like another average rogue captured waiting to be killed. I am not just another rogue. Alpha made sure of that.

I am strong, ruthless, cunning and I deserve my freedom. I will get it no matter what I have to do, no matter who I have to kill. I will escape and there's nothing those mutts can do about it.

I'll have to play nice guy. Get them to trust me. Maybe they'll even let me out and then, the second they let their guard down. I'll slit their throat with my claws.

I'll start with that Clayton guys. He seems to think he can control me. He can't. He never will. Then maybe, once I finish with him. I'm go after his mate and it her out of her misery.

Then I'll go after that Luna that overpowered me. She will not get away with that. I won't let her. She'll get what's coming to her. One way or another this will all end soon enough.

I sigh and lay back down on the bed. It's almost morning. Better get some rest while I can. I got some panning to do once I wake.

I still want to know who that voice belonged too in my dream. It was the best voice he ever heard. I would love to meet her.

She said to come back to her. I must have met her before finding Alpha. Don't worry. I'll find you. I will come back to you. One way or another. These things will come to an end.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'll update again soon. Let me know who's POV you want next. Until next time :-)