Chapter 73.

Amber's POV.

The slam of the door startled me awake. I look to see Tasha standing in the door way. Tears are pouring down her face and she jus looks so devastated.

" Somethings wrong Amber. Clayton went blank. I can't read into his mind anymore!!! " she cried.

I hop out of bed quickly and rush over to my friend. I wrap her in a hug. " Do you know where they are?" I ask.

" They were at the area of woods closest to our packs territory. We can make it there in thirty minutes if we run. " says Tasha.

" They let's go. Go, grab some medical supplies just in case. I'll grab us some guards to go with us. " I say.

She nods and goes to turn around. I stop her with a hand on her shoulder. She looks up at me confused. " I'm sure he's ok. " I said.

She merely offers me a smile before running off. I then take off in the other direction, not caring that I'm still in my nighttime clothes. Tasha is more important then that and if Clayton is hurt, it's my fault for sending him out there. I won't let a member of my pack get hurt if I have the ability to protect them. That won't happen. Not on my watch.

I ran to the rooms our guards sleep in. I press the alarm and in no time they  are all out in the hallway. " One of our pack members may be injured outside the boarders. I need half of you to come with me and the rest of you to protect this pack with your lives. Understood!!" I say.

" Yes Luna! " they shout.

I turn and half of them follow me. All of them still in their nightwear as well. It doesn't matter to me right now.

I meet Tasha outside and she has a bag co raining medical supplies. I'm about to ask her something when we hear howls in the distance. They sound like they are headed straight to us. Those howls were howls of distress.

It's my pack and they are calling out for help. " GET GOING NOW!!" I yelled.

We all took off running and shifted. We run all the way through the pack in a matter of seconds. In fives minutes we've crossed the border of the pack territory and now we are running on free land.

The howls are heard again, only they are closer this time. As they come into view I can clearly see they are being chased by rogues.

The guards jump into action the second they are close enough and start the rescue for our pack members. Tasha and I keep running in the direction they came from.

As we get closer I can almost feel something. I'm not sure what it is yet. I shake my head and push forward. I jump over a fallen rogue and tackle another.

We roll and I quickly pin him to the ground and sink my teeth into his throat. I bite down and rip my jaw away. That tire the skin and effectively killed him in a matter of seconds.

I quickly catch up to Tasha and we continue to run. ' He's this way. I can sense him!! ' cried Tasha over mind link.

We run for about 15 minutes before we see a startling scene. Alpha Conan is as his wolf fighting another wolf.

A body laid out limp on the glass a few feet from them. That must be Clayton. The wolf Alpha Conan was fighting pushed him back and then snarled in fury. His eyes shifted to me as we ran up and it felt like my entire world has come crashing down again.

I would know those blue eyes anywhere.

Connor!

Both Tasha and I stop running and stare. We now stand on a square between us. All I can do though is stare at Connor. My mate. My everything.

What is he doing here? Why is he attacking them? What on earth is happening right now?!

Connor growls in pure fury and slowly stalks over to Alpha Conan. Tasha and I let out growls of warning and start to slowly walk over to them.

Alpha Conan looks like he has no idea how to react to this. He finally decided to take a defy stance and let out a growl of his own. Connor senses all the power all three of us hold and he starts to inch back.

The three of us move closer to him. ' Shift and submit!' I growl. I added some of my Luna power to it to see what would happen. The reaction I got gave me an idea.

His wolf flinched and he snarled at me. The others caught on quickly. ' SHIFT!! ' we all yelled.

He tried so hard to fight. His wolf furiously shaking its head. ' SHIFT NOW!!!' We all screamed.

In seconds he was as his human form again. He looked terrified. Looking like no one had overpowered him before. I step forward and thrust all my Luna power into this order.

' On your knees now! ' I order.

As hard as he tried to fight, I know he can't because he doesn't know that he is the son of an Alpha. He doesn't realize the power he holds and because of that. I am overpowering him and I can only watch as he yells out in pain and sinks to his knees.

He was breathing heavily in agony and looked exhausted. He refused to look at us. Tasha shifted and grabbed our silver cuffs we had and puts his arms behind his back and binds them there.

We all shift back and I can only stare at my mate. Tasha goes to tend to Clayton, who aside from a nasty bruise on his head, looks fine.

" We need to get him to the pack now." Says Alpha Conan.

I agreed and he shifted. I rode with Connor on his back in order to keep Connor contained. Anytime he seemed like he was about to fight I would send a warning growl and he'd submit again.

This fight almost seemed to easy. I know there's something else planned, but right now I could care less. I got my mate back and we can get him on the road to healing.

Hopefully.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter. Finally got the reunion of the two. Not sure who's POV I'll do next. Until then. :-).