Chapter 21.

Connor's POV.

My body burns so bad. The Boss Rogue keeps trying Wolf Bane on me. So far it hasn't worked, but he's not giving up anytime soon.

We just got finished for the day. I am currently laying on my cell floor where I was tossed in. I haven't had the energy to move yet.

Healing myself and just trying not to let the pain get to me really takes a lot out of me.

I will not scream for the Boss Rogues satisfaction. The floor is ice cold and feels incredible to my burning skin.

He keeps using the same cut he made in my arm. I swear if he keeps opening it, it's going to get infected.

We heal from a lot of things, but injuries from silver have to be treated like a real injury to a human is.

I lay there for who knows how long before I hear footsteps. I don't bother moving. I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to.

" Time to get you cleaned and get that wound on your arm taken care of. " says the voice of Alpha Ronan.

There were more footsteps walking up. Then a gasp. " Alpha Ronan. You should know better then this. " she cried. It was a girl.

" What do you mean? " he asks.

" If he's being tortured all day the least you could do is give him an actual cot for his cell. " snapped the woman.

" Why? He's done nothing to deserve one." Says Alpha Ronan.

" You are strong with the old rules and you know as well as I do that prisoners should have beds. I am the pack doctor and if I'm to treat him he will be laying on a cot. " she snapped.

" Fine. I'll get him one. You get to work cleaning him." He Snapped before walking off.

The door opened and closed after her footsteps got closer. She was inside the cell now.

She got down by me and set a bucket down. I'm assuming it has water in it. Does she expect to clean me?

She gently rolled me onto my back. A small groan left me before I could stop it. She sighed and shook her head.

" Hey sweetie. My names Lauren. I'm the packs doctor. I'm so sorry about all that's happening to you. I'm going to fix you up as best as I can for now. " she said.

I didn't say a word. " Would it be ok if I started to help clean you up?" She asked.

" W-why would you ask? " I breathe. " You'll have to do it no matter what I say."

She sighs. " I know, I'd still rather ask before doing it. " she said.

" Go ahead." I say.

" Don't worry. I'll make sure your able to get to a real shower soon. " she said.

She grabbed the bucket and pulled it closer. I could smell the soap from in the bucket.

She reached in and brought out a small cloth. It was soaked and had soap on it. She rung it out before she started to wash my face gently.

She's washing away all the sweat and dirt from the passed couple of days.

She mainly focuses on removing the dirt from my arms, face, neck and feet. Once she's done with that part she heads over to my hurt arm.

She looks more closely at the cut. " I'm sorry this is happening to you. I promised Alpha Ronan I wouldn't tell anyone and I am loyal to my Alpha. I hope they don't hurt you worse then this. " she says before she starts to clean the cut.

It stings, but it's bearable.  Once she's done cleaning it, she takes some disinfectant and works on disinfecting the wound. Finally she proceeds to wrap it us and leave it.

She then brings out a bag of fluids. " You're very dehydrated. I'm setting you up with some fluids to get some energy back in you. " she says.

I merely nod the best I could. She hooks the bag up high and sets it up. She ties something above my uninjured arm, just above the elbow. She runs some of the disinfectant over my inner elbow and then proceeds to flick my arm to see if she can spot a blood vein.

Once she finds a good one she grabs the needle and looks at me. " Ok, your going to feel a small sting when I put this in. " she says.

I don't respond verbally, but she can tell I'm ready by the look in my eye. She inserts the needle until she hits the vein. She then hooks it up to the bag of fluids and waits.

It starts to enter my blood stream and soon it leaves my body feeling cold. It feels good though. I close my eyes and allow myself a small smile. It feels relaxing and soon enough I start to feel better.

She smiles at me. " That should make you feel better. Once you can sit up I'll have them bring you some food. Grits will do for now. I want you to eat it all. Can you do that for me sweetie?" She asks.

I open my eyes. " Yes." I say in a weak voice. She smiles.

" Good." She says.

" Thank you for your help." I say.

" I'll be with you the entire time. Sadly, only when your hurt and need me, but I'll make sure your feed and hydrated. " she says.

I nod in reply. Soon she takes the needle out and takes the empty bag. She says goodbye to me and leaves the cell with her stuff.

I feel a lot better then I did and I'm finally able to sit up on my own and move to the wall.

It feels good to move again. I wish I could see Amber right now. Just looking at her could relax me enough right now. I miss her so much.

They bring me food and a cot about thirty minutes after she left. I ate it all like she asked and I then drank a cup of water and finally got settled on the cot.

Man this feels so much better then the floor. I then relax enough to finally drift off into a dreamless sleep.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter with Connor. I plan to update again soon. Not sure who's POV. Until then enjoy :-).