Chapter 97.

Amber's POV.

Ok, so far so good. Alpha Ronan seems visibly shaken. He looks seconds away from spilling his guts to us. Something is definitely holding him back. No matter, we will get what we need from him before this day is over.

' Alpha Grace, on the night when Alpha George was murdered, where were you? ' I ask over our group mind link.

' I was on my back from the bathroom. I had just taken a shower to wash away the dirt from the pack war. ' she said. That's true, because when I saw her next after it happened. Her hair was wet.

' Where was your Bète and guards at the time of the murder? ' I ask.

' They we're all in the separate rooms they had been given. Either taking a nap or just trying to relax from the stress of the pack war. ' says Alpha Grace.

Good, very good. ' Why did you decide to help us with the pack war?' I ask.

I look over everyone's face and see they are all calm and collected as they listened. All aside from Ronan who almost looks like he's going to be sick. Maybe I should keep a doctor on standby just in case. I may not like him and all he's done, but I'm not heartless. I'll help him if truly needed.

' When I had no choice, but to leave my pack and my old life behind because of my abusive mate after I rejected him. I longed for someone to help me. Seeing you go to such depths to help each other really hit me hard. It wasn't ever a choice. The second I found out what really happened. I was already going to help you. ' says Alpha Grace.

I let a small smile slip. As do most of the others. She is such a kind woman.

' After the gun went off, what did you do? ' I ask.

' After I heard the scream I went running to where it came from. There I saw Bète Rick on the ground with the Luna in his arms. She was crying and screaming. It wasn't a pretty sight. I knew instantly what had happened. I took off outside and made it there as Alpha Kurt sat by his fathers body. ' says Alpha Grace.

Kurt closes his eyes tightly for a moment. Without hesitation, Cassandra reached over and takes his hand. She grips his hands tight and he squeezes back 

I know this must be hard for him. Heck, it's difficult for me too. I'm glad Kurt had Cassandra. She better then anyone he could have ever asked for. I then ask the next question.

' Did you see anything suspicious before the murder? ' I ask.

' No ma'am. Everyone was acting normal. Celebrating and relaxing to get rid of the stress from the pack war. If I had seen anything, I would have gone straight to one of you about it. ' she said.

I trust her wholeheartedly. ' Di you think anyone here could be involved in what happened? ' I ask.

' No Luna Amber. I trust each and every Alpha here. They are highly respected and we all loved Alpha George. It would be awful if one of us were to be involved. ' she said.

I almost want to laugh, because Ronan's face has paled even farther. ' Last question. Were you 100 percent honest with me? ' I ask.

' Yes Luna Amber. ' she replies.

I looked at Phillip. He nods. " She told the truth. " he says. Good. I knew she did. Still good to hear though.

I look at the others. " These two will remain on this mind link with us for the remainder of this meeting. Before we continue, does anyone need a break?" I ask.

Alpha Ronan raises his hand. " I need a small five minute break. " he said.

I nod. " Very well. You may go. We will continue once you return. " I say.

He nods and leaves. I disconnect him from the mind link for more privacy. More then he deserves. " He is definitely hiding something big." Says Cassandra.

" Agreed. He looked like he was going to be sick at any moment." Says Alpha Benjamin.

" Why did you give him the option of a break?" Asked Alpha Lucas.

" Well for one, I didn't want to clean vomit of my floors. " I say. That gets a laugh from them. " I also don't want to be heartless. Even after all he has done and kept from us. "

They all nod. I know some of them want to just arrest him now. However, I need the memory of him admitting to what he did himself.

That way we have the proof we need at his sentencing. I've already had a cell made for him in the prison. After all this we will decide when to remove his Alpha powers from him since he is no longer fit to be an Alpha.

I hope Connor is doing ok. ' Alpha Anthony. I wanted to ask you how Connor is doing? ' I ask.

' He's doing as well as expected. Clayton is keeping an eye on him. He does enjoy the pillow case you gave him. It seems to be stirring up his memory a bit like you predicted with it having your scent. ' says Alpha Anthony.

I smile. ' Thank you for your help with this. ' I reply.

That's when the door opens back up and Alpha Rona walks back in. He looks more composed. That's good.

At least he won't puke all over my floor. " Does anyone else need a break before we continue?" I ask.

" No Luna. " they all say. I add Ronan back to our group mind link.

He still looks very nervous. He must have talked to the Boss Rogue. Oh well, nothing we can do about it just yet.

I then shift my gaze over to Alpha Benjamin. " Alpha Benjamin, are you ready?" I ask.

He nods in response. " Yes Luna Amber. " he said.

I nod in response and with that, I get ready to begin.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be in Connors POV. Until then guys. :-)