Chapter 31.

(A/N. There will be some torture in this chapter. Not graphic. Just a heads up. )

Connor's POV.

I was shoved into a room by myself. This room was dark and cramped. Barely able to fit two people.

Not only that, but it was completely silver with those Wolf Bane rock things they had imbedded in the walls.

They put me in here because they needed to let me heal from the silver that had around my neck. It was starting to bleed pretty badly on its own.

The one bad part about being able to heal yourself is once you unlock the ability to heal yourself, it's almost impossible to stop it.

Which means my body is healing from silver four times faster then it usually would. This isn't the first time they put me in here.

I guarantee it won't be the last. So I do the only thing I can in this room. I lay down on the ground and try to get some sleep. It helps my body recover quicker.

I hate to say it, but after a week it's become easier to fall asleep here. Mainly because I know what's coming tomorrow. All kinds of stupid tests.

He's tried different things with Wolf Bane. He shoved the liquid version of it down my throat. I could barely breath after that happened.

My body healed that pretty quickly thankfully. He's tried putting it in gas form and filling the room I was in with it.

All it did was render me unconscious and they had to remove me from the room before it could kill me.

He scratched that one off the list. I don't know where he comes up with all these ideas and I don't really care.

Frankly I just want to turn this around on him. Get some form of pay back for all this. A slit in the door opened seconds later and I saw his eyes.

" You behaved while I was gone?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

" Yes I did. " I said.

" Good. I got some news for you. " he said.

" Finally found a way to control my mind?" I ask. It came out more sarcastic then anything.

He chuckles. " No, not yet. However, I got news from my spy in your pack. She gave me an update if Amber. " he said.

I perk up right away. I snap yo and scoot closer to the door. " What about her? Is she ok? She's not hurt is she?" I ask.

" No, she's not hurt. She's doing fine. Missing you I'm sure, but I don't care about that. She's going back to Alpha Conan's pack with him and he will be stepping down as Alpha. " says the Boss Rogue.

My eyes widen and I can't help the grin that comes across my face. " She's taking up her spot as Luna. " I say.

" Yes she is. I didn't think she'd leave the pack without finding you, but I guess she doesn't care. " he says.

" She does care. She is trying to cover more ground to find me and this way she can do it and have another pack to help. " I say.

" You still think your going to be found? You won't, kid the only way your going to be found is when or if I allow it. So don't get your hopes up. " he snapped.

I don't reply. " In other news. I think I finally found a way to get you under my control. " he said.

A small spike of panic runs through me at those words. " It'll be a test run of course, but I think this'll be more successful then anything else I've tried. " he said.

" Everything you've tried has failed. What makes you think this will be any different?" I growl.

" Watch the attitude pup. " he snarled.

I roll my eyes. " It's pretty simple. The only way for this stuff to work is to weaken your body to the point where your healing abilities can't kick in. " he says.

" How would you manage that?" I ask.

He smiled. The door then opened and he reached in and grabbed me. Before I had a chance to contact anyone he shoved that silver collar back around my neck.

I hissed at the pain. He grabbed me and dragged me away. His hand was gripping the back of my neck.

He dragged me into and room and shoved me in a chair that looked a lot like the one he had amber strapped to when he had kidnapped her.

He hooked the silver cuffs around my feet and wrists. He even put a strap around my forehead. He smirked. " You still didn't answer my question, how are you going to weaken my body enough without seriously hurting me?" I say.

Suddenly as if answering my question, he presses a button and my entire body stiffens as horrible pain sliced through it.

My eyes widened in pain and my back arched. " Electro shocks. Very effective. " he said.

It then stopped and I gasped out in pain. I looked at him. " Shocking? Really?" I ask breathlessly.

" Yes. This isn't the same collar you were wearing before. It has the ability to shock you. Once these shocks wear you out completely, I can administer the Wolf Bane and warp your mind. Every time your body tries to heal itself it won't be able to. The Wolf Bane would have already done its job and will keep that part of your powers at bay. " he says.

My body was already feeling better thanks to my powers. " So your going to shock me until then?" I ask.

He simply nods. My stomach sinks at that and I gulp in fear. This is so going to suck.

" Let's get started shall we. " he then pressed the button again and the shocks tore through my body.

It was worse then it had been before. I arch my back and my hands dig into the arms of the chair I'm in.

I shut my eyes tightly and clench my jaw. I won't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream. I won't.

I've lasted this long, I can last longer. I then hear him laugh. " This is going to be fun." I hear a click and the shocks worsen. I yelp out in pain. No, no screaming. I won't.

Soon bit screaming become pointless as the shocks worsen again. I scream and can hear the shocks tear through me. All else fades and all I'm left with is pain and his laugh.

Amber, please find me soon!!

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I swear it hurt to write this. Not sure who's POV next. Until then enjoy :-)