Chapter 114.

Connor's POV.

The first think that hits me in the strong scents. My scent, Amber's and what I think may be her friend Tasha. Only ours overpowers any that could be there.

As the scents hit my senses I go stiff and Amber looks at me with concern. " I'm ok. Just a lot to take in. " I say.

She nods in response and takes my hand. She gently pulls me into the room and I willingly go along with her. Soon we are standing in the middle of the room and I slowly begin to relax.

It's actually comforting to he surrounded by our scents. " I've slept in here every night since I arrived. " says Amber.

" Why? There's a room for the Alpha and Luna to stay in though. " I say.

" There is, yes. Only your father is still staying there and besides, this room was covered in your scent. I wanted to feel close to you. " she says.

I give her a small smile. It's sweet she thinks that way. I wish I could remember more. I hate not remembering. I feel like I'm a stranger to her and I don't want to be.

" Hey, don't rush these things. Your memories will take some time coming back. It's ok. It's just how we heal. " she says.

" I feel like I'm a stranger to you. " I say.

" I feel like I'm a stranger to you as well. Our bond and our wolves state otherwise. " says Amber.

" What do we do then?" I ask.

She pulls me over to the bed and we take a seat. " Well, why don't we start with getting to know each other again. I'll start. What do you like to do for fun?" She asked.

She's so gentle and level headed about all this. She's brilliant. So so strong too. I think about her question. I liked to train a lot for fun. " I like to train for fun." I say.

She nods. " Noted. Once I fully heal, we can go and train together. " she said.

I smiled. " My turn. What's it like being Luna? " I ask.

She laughs a little. " It's a pretty difficult job. I love it though and I love my pack. I have a lot of support so I can ask for help when I need to. I think I got the hang of it pretty quickly. " she says.

" You make it look so easy though. " I say. She laughs.

" I don't try too. Now, my turn again. Umm... let's see.... Oh I got it. What's your favorite color?" She asks.

I chuckle. " I'm not entirely sure. I do really like your eye color though. The blue speck is very pretty too. " I say.

She smiles sweetly at me. " My eyes are hazel. You know, you were the one that out this blue in my eye. " she says.

I look at her in confusion. She shows me her arm. She has a jagged line in a white scar going down her arm. Something flashes before my eyes.

I see her, laying deathly still on the ground as I'm standing over her. I'm begging for her to heal. The pain of the bond breaking is so painful.

I'm pulled away and she suddenly starts to heal. The spot of the injury and her eyes glow blue. When it's gone I rush over to check. She was completely healed and breathing fine. Unconscious, but otherwise ok and she has that blue speck in her eye.

I then look at Amber. I must have been staring into nothing for her to look at me other concern and confusion on her face. I smiled at her. " I-I think I remember healing you. I don't remember what led up to it, but I remember begging you to heal and it just happened. " I say.

She smiles softly. " It was the first time you every activate your powers. You saved my life and I will always be grateful. " she says.

" Is that why Alpha Conan's eyes is completely blue? I healed him too?" I ask.

" He was healed by your mother first. Then you healed him again a while ago. So yes, you did. " she says.

Well that answers that question. " Hey, I-I think my mother talked to me in my dream. I can't remember too much of why she said, she said that I'd know what to do when the time comes. I think she was talking about fighting Fenris and choosing you. Do you know what she looked like?" I ask.

She nods and goes to the night stand. There was a picture frame. She brings it over to me and hands it to me. There was a younger version of myself along with Alpha Conan and the woman I had seen in my dreams. My mother.

Her eyes were so blue. Brighter then mine. She must have been a powerful healer. " That's her. " I say.

" I'm not sure what the dream meant, but I know your mother loved you with all that she was. Every story you told me about her was so sweet and she always protected you. " says Amber.

" Thank you for showing me this. " I say.

She nods. " Let's nap for a little. I think you said something about sleeping for ten years. " says Amber.

I burst out laughing. Even though we don't know much about each other. We deciding that sleeping in separate rooms would be too much for us. Especially her now that I'm back.

I went to the bathroom to change. When I came back she was already changed and laying back against the pillows. I crawled in next to her and laid back.

She made the first move and laid her head against my chest. " Is this ok?" She asks.

I nod. " It's perfect. " I say.

I gently wrap my arms around her. Careful not to accidentally hit her injured side. She settle down and relax. Soon we both had fallen asleep to to the scent of the other and the relaxing environment we were in. Knowing that we didn't have to wake up and fight anymore was a blessing. Now we can just relax.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed. Only a couple more chapter until the end of this book. Let me know who's POV you want next. Until then guys :-)