Chapter 47.

Amber's POV.

So today is clean up day. We are doing a deep clean to the pack prison. I saw it the other day, mainly just the first couple of floors.

I didn't see the cell Connor was in. I didn't want to at the time. I've already said I will be the one cleaning that cell.

I want to know what he went through when he was in here. Alpha Conan is helping out.

As for the prisoners. They look so relieved to see us there to clean. One of them even started to cry.

She looked so unkept and it makes me wonder when's the last time she got a bath. Tasha is with me and the two of us are heading to the bottom floor.

The one Connor was in. It's currently shut down for repairs because of what Clayton and Cassandra did to free Connor.

As we get to that floor and open the door, the first thing I notice is the smell. Just awful. It smells like someone has died and no one removed the body.

We walk further in and there one of the walls inside a few cells were broke. They must have caused an explosion and that must be why so many others got out.

Clayton was suddenly by us. " That's the one Connor was in. " says Clayton pointing the the only cell that was seemingly untouched.

I walk closer and look. This cell was in the worst condition I have ever seen a prison cell in.

There was dried up blood on the floor and the ceiling apparently leaked. There was mold all over the walls and the light was busted.

The bed inside didn't even look like a bed. The pillow was so disgusting. Filthy. I don't know how Connor survived a year down here.

" Well, let's get to cleaning and start the repairs. " I say.

There is one room on the far side. The bottom floor always contains the interrogation room.

I don't even want to know how gross that room is right now. Clayton nods and runs upstairs to get some help for the repairs. Tasha and I start on Connor's old cell first.

We garbage everything we can. We scrub the floors and the walls and we even manage to fill in the crack in the ceiling where it was leaking.

We clean the little toilet and sink this place had and we remove whatever type of bed that was.

Once we've done all we can do we stand back and look at our work. With a new bed, this cell will look great for the prisoners.

Tasha and I start the same thing in the next cell and we keep on for hours until we have managed to do every cell on this floor.

I look at Tasha and smile. " Hard work pays off. " I say.

" This place looks great. " she said.

" We got one more room and then we're done on this floor. " I say.

She looks at the door to the interrogation room and her nose wrinkles in disgust.

Clayton and the others helping him are on the second cell rebuilding the walls. " Let's check it out. " I say.

She nods and we walk toward the interrogation room. I place my hand on the door nob and turn it slowly. I open the door and the smell that hits us makes the two of us gag.

Now I know why this floor smells like someone died. There is blood everywhere. There's a silver table with silver restraints.

As well as a silver chair. Silver shackles on the walls and chains hanging from the ceiling. There's a table carrying various implements used for torture and interrogation. All of them still had blood on them and there was what looked like bots of rotten flesh on some of the tables and implements.

This is the worst I have ever seen. I look at Tasha and she looks just as horrified as I feel.

" I can only imagine what you two must think about me. " says Alpha Conan begins us.

We turn towards him. " Did you ever out Connor in this room?" I growled.

" Not me myself, no. I had someone else do it. It was never bad though. He mainly had to listen to us interrogate others. " says Alpha Conan.

" You are helping us clean ever bit on this room. " I growl, not noticing that as my anger built, so did my Luna power.

Alpha Conan flinched and nodded furiously. " Yes Luna. " he said.

My eyes widened a bit. " Did I just...." I trailed off.

" Use your power on me? Yes. It's ok though, I deserve much more then that. " says Alpha Conan.

I don't apologize, because I'm all honesty, I'm not sorry. All he did, all he put Connor through. He doesn't deserve an apology.

" Let's get to work. " I say. We get on gloves and onto work we go. It's takes us hours, but when we are finally done we stand back and look.

" This room hasn't looked this good since the day it was built. " says Alpha Conan.

I growl at that. " This room is going to change. " I snarl.

He looks at me. " I want three of the four shackles on the wall taken down. We interrogate one person at a time. We don't need four. I want that table gone and destroyed. I chair will stay and so will the chains. As for the tools. I was the most cruel looking ones tossed out. " I Snarled.

I looked at him. " You should be ashamed at the co diction of this pack. Your call yourself an Alpha, but you have been anything aside from that. You're pathetic and cruel and this pack deserves better. This pack will never again be known for its cruelty. It will only be know for good. Get some people and get to work removing this thing. Now!!" I order.

" Yes Luna. " says Alpha Conan. He then takes off to do as I ordered.

I then look at Tasha. She's grinning. " We come on. The rest on the prisons not going to clean itself. " I say with a smirk.

" Yes Luna Amber. " she salutes. We laugh and the two of us head of the stairs to the next room to start the process over again.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. So sorry it's been so long since my last update. I've been going through a lot of stuff and finally found time to update. Hope you enjoyed. Not sure who's POV I'll do next. Until then :-)