Chapter 33.

Amber's POV.

I can't breath. I feel as if my chest is closing in on itself. No, no this can't be happening!!

No, my Connor can't be in the hands of that murderer. No!!!

I'm still running. I took off out of the room and out of the pack house through the back door.

I couldn't stand to hear anything else. The pain I had felt from Connor a week back. The Boss Rogue was torturing him.

I finally make it far enough and I fall to my knees. Tears are streaming down my face. Poor John. His mate is a traitor.

Oh gosh!! So many bad things all at once. It's almost to much to bear right now. How am I going to be Luna when I react like this?!

Gosh, I wish that stupid Boss Rogue would just die already!!!! I can't stand him!!

I let out another sob and I'm trying so hard to get a breath in, but I still can't breath. My chest feels to tight. I know I'm panicking and I know that won't help, but I can't stop myself.

Suddenly there's a hand on my shoulder and I flinch back, but the hand doesn't move.

Then I see it's Tasha. She's now in front of my. Nothing put pure concern on her face as she takes in the sight of me.

I can't hear her. My ears feel clogged and it's like everything is muffled. So she goes for a different approach.

' It's ok Amber. You need to breath. ' she's talking over mind link. I can hear her in my mind.

' I can't Tasha. I-I can't. ' I cry back to her. I can't tell if I said it over the mind link or actually spoke it.

She growls and I feel her presence in my mind. ' Relax Amber. Shh. Focus on my breathing. Breath with me. ' she places my hand over her chest so I can feel every time she breathes.

I try to rid myself of all my panicking thoughts right now and try to focus on what she's asking me to do.

I know this is a panic attack. Somewhere in my mind my wolf is also trying to calm me, I know she's just as freaked out as I am, but she's also managing to keep her panic at bay so she can help me.

' It's ok. Connor is strong. He will be ok. He's alive. You know that. Breath with Tasha. Trust her. ' says my wolf.

I slowly start to listen to them and my breathing starts to match Tasha's. The tightness in my chest has lessened and I am finally able to take a deep breath.

" There we go. That's it. Your doing great. " says Tasha.

I nod in reply. Once my heart beat finally stops beating so fast and I feel the tears stop I look at Tasha.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't have reacted like that. " I say.

" It's ok Amber. You had every reason to react like that. " says Tasha.

" I'm supposed to be Luna. How can I possibly be Luna when I freak out like this?" I say.

" Everyone panics. You don't think Alpha George has panicked like that before?" Says Tasha.

I look at her confused. " I talked to Kurt's mother a while back. She said when when she was pregnant and expecting Kurt any day, Alpha George had been at another pack. He was to leave that day, but a small rogue attack happened and the stress sent her into labor. Alpha George panicked when he heard the news. He had a panic attack right there in front of the other Alpha. He was so worried about her. That Alpha dropped everything and calmed him down before rushing him back to his pack. Alpha George made it back in time to see the birth of his son. Even Alpha's have panic attacks Amber. It's perfectly normal. " says Tasha.

I smile at her and give a small laugh. " You know just what to say don't you?" I say.

She laughs. " Duh! I'm your friend for a reason girl. " says Tasha.

I laugh at that. " That you are Tasha. " I say.

" You're going to be a fantastic Luna Amber. This I know. Connor will be proud when he sees it. " says Tasha.

I hug Tasha tightly then. " Thank you for everything Tasha. I'm so glad your coming with me there. I'm going to need you. " I say.

" I know and I'll need you. We're sisters. I'll never leave you Amber. " says Tasha.

" I won't leave you either. Ever, that I promise. " I say.

" I know. Come on. Let's get you back to the pack house and clean you up. Clayton says they are done talking and Amelia has been taken to the pack prison. " says Tasha.

" I can't believe it was Amelia. " I say.

" I know. I thought she had changed, I thought John had changed her. He deserves better. " says Tasha.

I nod. " He will make it through this. I know it. John is a strong man. " I say.

" He is your brother, so of course he is. " says Tasha. I smile at that.

She helps me up and together the two of us start walking back to the pack house.

We walk in and Tasha leads me to the bathroom. She sits me down on a chair she dragged in and takes some paper towels.

She wet them and starts to wipe my face to get rid of the tear streaks down my face.

I know I'm really worried about Connor, but I know he can also handle himself. He's strong. If anyone can make it through this. It's him.

Soon Tasha in finished and helps me up. The two of us go back into the other room to join the others. Cassandra and Kurt are talking quietly to themselves. Clayton is talking to Alpha Conan and my parents are by John's side again.

He is still asleep, thank goodness for that. I look at the others. They are staring at me.

" Let's get to the pack. We got work to do. " I say.

They grin at that. Yeah, I think things will be ok. I'll make it through this. After all I got Tasha by my side.

There is nothing stronger then family and that's what she is. My sister.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. The next one will be in Amber's POV again. Until then :-)