Chapter 52.

Kurt's POV.

Well this plan just took a massive hit. I've just gotten a mind link from the pack doctor saying that John is not allowed to do anything today and that he has to only do office work until his side is healed.

I am concerned for John. I knew he shouldn't have been up doing anything so quickly after getting injured like he did.

It got his mind off of Amelia though, so that is the only reason I allowed it. I knew I should have followed my gut and told him to stay at home.

I guess this plan will have to go on without him. Which sucks, because I could really use his help with this.

He was the one who got attacked by them in the first place. They need to see the damage they caused with that silver.

An idea then forms in my mind. I can still send images to them. I can show them what they did.

I've told Alpha Grace about all that's going to happen. She will be staying here to help guard the pack from the town.

As the hours pass and the sun begins to set I send Bète Rick and a few guards to the pack prison to grab Jim.

As I step outside onto the front porch of the pack house I spot Alpha grace as she makes her ways over to me.

" Hello Alpha Kurt. " she says.

" Hello Alpha Grace. How is John doing?" I ask.

She smiles sadly. " He's disappointed he can't help tonight. However, he's at home resting on the couch. " she said.

" Thank you for helping him. " I say.

" Anytime. " she says.

" I best be going. You sure you got everything here?" I ask.

She just smirks and raises an eyebrow at me. " Really Kurt? I am an Alpha. " she says.

I laugh. " Right, my apologies. " I say.

She just chuckles." Go on. I got it from here. " she says.

I nod thanks and leave the pack house. I meet up with the others as they leave the pack prison.

Jim with them. " Are you ready for this Jim?" I ask.

He nods. " Yes sir. " he says.

" Ok, let me send out a pack mind link and then we will head towards the border. " I say.

They nod. I then send out a mind link. ' Attention everyone. This is a pack wide announcement. I know by now you all have heard about the attack we had a while ago from humans. We are going to put a stop to it tonight. Nobody panic. We have everything under control. Just lock your doors and be prepared for anything. The second announcement. There has been a rogue attack at Alpha Lucas's pack. 30 humans are dead. If you wish to send out messages to anyone you may know from there, feel free. Until you hear from me again, everyone have a good night. '

I then look at them. " Ok, let's get this show on the road. " I say.

We start walking towards the woods. His hands were cuffed in front of him. Once we make it to the woods Bète Rick shifts and we manage to get Jim on his back.

The rest of us shift and we start running. A bunch of guards were here with us as well as Alpha Benjamin.

By the time we make it to the border the sun has fully set and the moon has risen fully.

It's light was shinning through the trees. It really was beautiful out here at night. We start to walk the borders.

Jim on full show as we walked. This way they know we want to talk. We seriously do not need anymore trouble.