Chapter 18.

Alpha Benjamin's POV.

I'm currently sitting in my room inside the pack house. We've spent the entire day searching for anything and haven't found a single thing.

It sucks, majorly. I know my mate can sense my distress. I contacted her over our shared mind link a while after the incident happened.

She was upset, yes. However, she decided it was best she didn't stress over it to much and leave it to me. Stress wouldn't be good for her right now since she's carrying our child.

There nothing I can do right now. My head hurts, mostly because I'm stressed and haven't gotten any sleep since Alpha George was killed.

Alpha Grace and I have been up in the night working together to see what we could find. So far it's been nothing, but it's worth it to help.

I wish my mate was here with me. Just her touch eases my pain. Her scent calms me and her voice, gosh it's like the best sound I've ever heard.

' Ben, I can sense your distress. What's wrong?' Says my mate over our mind link.

' Just a bad headache. I'll be fine. ' I say.

' You know doing nothing about it doesn't help. Go to the pack doctor and get something for your head please?' She asks.

I smile, she knows me so well. ' I will. I'll head there now. Thank you honey. ' I say back.

' I'll always be here for you. ' she says.

I smile and get up. I start to walk towards the stairs after exiting my room.

The pain flared though. Sometimes my headaches can get so bad I can barely stand. As I start down the steps one of my legs buckled and I grab onto the railing for balance.

This is one of the worst migraines I have ever had, probably the worst. I slowly lower myself onto the steps and lean my head against the cool wall.

A moan of pain left me then. I was unable to suppress it. Alpha George knew I got migraines sometimes.

Only in cases of severe stress of grief. With everything that's been going on I am not surprised to have a horrible migraine like this.

I don't know how long I sit there before I hear steps behind me. " Alpha Benjamin. What's wrong?" Cried the person.

I couldn't make out who it was. My vision had gone blurry. I shut my eyes a while back. Now I was fighting off nausea.

" Alpha Benjamin. Can you hear me?" Says the voice.

It's a little clearer now. The person is closer to me. I can then feel the Alpha presence.

" It's me, Conan. Do you need help to the pack doctor?" He asked.

I give a simple nod. He then wastes no time in putting my left arm over his shoulders and securing his right arm around my waist before hauling me up off of the step.

I manage to plant my feet on the ground and somewhat hold myself up. He slowly helps me walk down the steps and al the way towards the pack doctor.

" Bad stress migraine huh?" He asks.

I nod again. He doesn't say anything else. We soon make it there and the pack doctor right away helps him get me on a bed.

" Bad stress migraine. " says Alpha Conan.

Seconds later I feel something tie around my upper arm tightly, the doctor flicks the inside skin of my elbow trying to find a vein.

The doctor uses a antibacterial wipe to wipe the spot clean. " This will sting for only a second. "

I then feel a sting. It fades a few seconds later. " What I just gave you is a I.V. To help get you rehydrated. That could play a big factor in your migraine. I am also going to put some anti nausea medicine in it as well. Now I'm going to give you a small shot of pain meds to get rid of the pain. " says the doctor. I nod in reply.

Soon after that had been done the lights in the room were turned off so I could rest and a cold rag with an ice pack inside of it was held at my forehead.

Soon enough the headache started to go away and I was starting to feel normal again.

I opened my eyes to see Alpha Conan was still there. " Thank you for your help. " I say.

" Your welcome. " he said.

" Normally my mate helps me when I have bad migraines. I need to head back to my pack. Look over there while I'm there. I need her though. " I say.

" I understand. My mate could take away a lot of my pain too when she was still around. Just her voice helped. I can still remember her laugh. " says Alpha Conan with a sad smile.

I can only imagine what he went through. " You have a very strong son, you know that right?" I say.

He looks at me confused. " When I first met your son I thought he had done what you said he did. I forced him to his knees. Once I learned the truth and that he was a Blue Eyed Healer things changed. I helped Alpha George train him while we went to different packs. He's strong. He will make it back to us. I just know it. " I say.

He smiles at me. " I know he will. He didn't get that stuff from me. He got it from his mother. She was the strongest and bravest person I know. Man I miss her. He's got her eyes though. " says Alpha Conan.

" He will be found. I know it. " I said.

" Thank you. " he said. I smile at him. After a bit I'm allowed to leave the pack doctor. The doctor gave me some pain meds Incase I need them and I thank the doctor before Alpha Conan and I start to head for the pack house. It's pitch black outside.

I am definitely going to sleep tonight. Tomorrow I'll let Alpha Kurt know I will stay two more days before heading back to my pack. For now I'll just focus one what I can do now to help.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I thought a little filler chapter could be good and let you know more about Aloha Benjamin. Let me know who's POV you want to read next. Until then :-)