Chapter 98.

Connor's POV.

I'm running, for some reason I'm running. I can't remember what it was, but there is some major reason as to why I'm running like this. I can feel it.

It's more like my body is moving without my say so. Up ahead is a big building. I guess that's where I am heading. As I run up to the building I run through the door and into the entrance room.

Then I hear the sound of other wolves and my body runs in that direction. When I make it to the room I spot a lady by a wall. Wolves surrounding her.

I can't see her face. Her face is blurred for some reason. All their faces are. Suddenly all the wolves back away in fear and I feel someone behind me. I turn and look.

There in front of me is the monstrous wolf. I look close at the face it's blurred as well, only this one is slowly clearing. Not fast enough though. I'm suddenly batted to the side by this wolves massive paw.

I feel the pain flare through my side like a raging fire. I know I've been injured. I hit the wall and look at the woman as the mister wolf walks up to her. What's going on? I don't understand this?!

As this monster wolf raises his paw to kill her. Her face clears and it's like something snapped into place. Then it happens and I feel overwhelming grief.

I can't help the howl of despair I let out. The monster wolf then turns to look at me. The face of the wolf clears and I could swear my heart stopped.

I'm front of me is the one I've been looking up to. The only one I could trust. The one who saved me.

Alpha?!!!!

He then runs off and I feel my body move over to the lady. She looks over.  She's very weak and very close to death. She reaches over and places her hand on my wolfs cheek. She smiles.

" I love you my son. I-I'm so proud of you. " she says.

Son?! This is my mother!! The thing that snapped into place was me knowing this is my mother. Wait, she's dying though.

' Wait, please don't die. I'm so confused.' I say to her.

She smiles at me. " I know you are sweetie. I know you have so many questions. Fear not, all will be answered in time. " she said.

' What do I do?' I ask.

" You'll know when the time comes. Now, wake up." She said.

' What?! ' I say. This is so confusing.

" Wake up baby. WAKE UP!!! "

I suddenly jump awake. I sit up fast and have a hand pressed to my side. My breathing is erratic and my side is aching like nothing I've ever felt before.

That's when I feel it. Tears rolling down my face. My mom is dead. How did this happen? Was it really Alpha who killed her? Is everything I know a lie?

Gosh this is so confusing. All I feel right now is overwhelming grief. I'm almost glad for the pain I feel. The pain in my side is distracting me a bit from the pain in my heart. This is so too much.

It starts to get overwhelming and I can feel myself sobbing right now. I can't control it. I don't know what to do!!!! Oh gosh. Someone help!!!!!

Suddenly there are ems round me and I'm pulled to someone's chest. " It's ok Connor. Breath with me. I got you. " it's Clayton.

Sight now I'm too worked to care over who it is holding me. He takes one of my hands and places it on his own chest. I'm starting to feel lightheaded.

" Conner, listen to me. I need you to slow your breathing. " says Clayton.

" I... I-I c-can't. " I stutter.

" Yes you can Connor. Feel my chest rise and fall. Can you feel it?" He asks.

I can, so I nod in response. " Good, now I want you to match my breaths. Ready?" He says.

He starts to breath slow bud deep breaths. I have to focus hard on him in order to match his breathing. After a few failed attempts I manage to match it.

I'm not sure how long we sat there before my breathing was completely calm and the tears had stopped. I felt so worn out. I didn't even care that it was Clayton holding me.

" Very good Connor. Would you like some water?" He asks. I manage a weak nod.

He moves me over to where I'm leaning back against the wall. My eyes are closed, so I don't see where he went. Soon I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I weakly open my eyes. He hands me a water bottle. I gently take it and lift it up to my lips with trembling hands. The second the cold water passes my lips I realize just how thirsty I am. I drink as much as I can and then pass the bottle back to Clayton.

" Here." He says. I look at him. He's holding that same pillow case. I take it and press it under my nose and take a whiff.

Thy amazing scent floods my senses and I sigh in relief. My eyes fluttering closed. As I sit there I start to ponder over that dream. I need answers. I don't know who to get them from though.

" Do you want to talk about it or no?" Asked Clayton.

I open my eyes and send him a small glare. He offers me a smile instead of a glare in return. In a way I almost feel a feeling of fondness towards him at that.

" What can you tell me about my Alpha? " I ask.

" You're talking about Fenris right?" He asks.

I nod in response. Clayton scratches the back of his head and looks at me. He looks nervous.

" Well, I'm not sure what to say without the risk of you getting offended." Says Clayton.

I scoff in annoyance. " I won't do anything in retaliation ok. I just had a dream where my Alpha murdered my mother. " I say. His eyes widen in complete shock. " I want to know if it's true or if my mind just made stuff up. So please, tell me about him?" I ask.

He stares for a moment and then nods in response. " Ok, I guess I'll start from the beginning. " he says. With that we settle into our seats more as he gets ready to tell me about my Alpha.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me know if you want the next chapter to be in either Connor or Clayton's POV. Until then guys. :-)