Chapter 32.

Fenris's POV.

Screams echo through the room and down the hallways. This pup sure has a voice on him.

The collar is shocking half power now. Once he's weak enough and his body can't heal him in time. The Wolf Bane will work.

I'm sure of it. Then I'll have this pup on my side and his job will be to heal any member of my pack that's hurt. He will also pull a few jobs with me.

I have one in particular that needs to be finished. Rick was supposed to lose his daughter that day. I was always curious how she survived, now it all makes sense.

This pup healed her. I saw him heal a human. I was going to stop my men from attacking them, that proved pointless.

They were killed anyway, but I got there just in time to see the pup heal the human teen.

It was incredible. It's something I crave for myself. If I knew how to transfer that power to me, I would. Then I'd dispose of this useless pup.

However, since I don't have anything that could do that, I'll make him work for me instead.

I freeze when there is a knock on the door. I open it and look. Alpha Ronan is standing there.

He doesn't look angry, but he looks annoyed. Great! I roll my eyes.

" What? Can't you see I'm busy?!" I growled.

" Yeah, torturing the kid. I came here with news. " he said.

" Well spill, I don't have all day. " I growl.

" Spark turned herself in. Alpha Kurt sent the announcement out just now.  They know your behind all this. She's speaking willingly. " says Alpha Ronan.

I snarl in anger at this. Great!! Just what I needed!! I told her not to say anything.

" Very well. " I growl.

" What am I supposed to do now?" He asks. He sounds worried now.

" What are you talking about?" I growl.

" Now that they know it's you. They will come after me. " he said.

I laugh. He looks at me with an angry look. " You imbecile. She doesn't know where the new hideout is or who I have working for me. Your secret is safe. " I say.

He seems to relax at that. " So what do you plan on doing with the boy once you have him under your control?" He asks.

" Finishing what I started. " I say.

" What would that be?" He Asks.

" I killed Conan's mate and framed his son. He didn't kill his son, and Rick's daughter survived. " I say.

" So your revenge plan isn't complete?" He says.

" No it's not. I plan on controlling Connor here and making him help me in my plan to kill Rick's daughter, and while we're at it I might as well wipe out his entire family. Then I'll let Connor be released from my control long enough to see the horror of what he's done and then I'll kill him too. Leaving Conan and Rick to their sorrow. " I say.

" Dang that's cruel. " he mumbles.

" I know. Once this is all done. I'll be finished with everything. " I say.

" You don't expect to live through this do you?" He asks.

I laugh. " I'm not to sure Ronan, but whatever the outcome of this is. I will have fulfilled my plan either way. " I say.

We can still hear the pup screaming I look over and see he's practically thrashing in the chairs he's in. His head is tossed back and he has clenched  up so much I can see the muscles and blood veins popping out on his neck and arms.

" When are you going to give the kid a break?" Asks Alpha Ronan.

" I'm not. If this stops even for a minute. His body will heal and we will have no choice, but to start all over. He will get through this just fine. He will be completely exhausted by the time this is done and then I'll stop because his healing abilities won't be able to work with his tired he will be. " I say.

He nods. " I'll have Lauren on stand by in case he needs medical attention when this is over. " he says.

I nod in response. He then turns and leaves. My plan is slowly falling into place. A Blue Eyed Healer right here in my grasp.

I know his mother was a healer too. If she knew about it or not, I don't know. She must have been really good at hiding it.

I never saw her heal anyone. She didn't even heal herself when I killed her. That's been confusing me since I found out about the pup being a healer.

She must not have had the ability to heal herself like the pup has. Either way it doesn't matter. She would have died anyway.

Conan will regret killing my mate and child. I close my eyes at the memory of that day. I'd never felt such pain before.

I thought I knew pain, thought I could handle anything, but the pain of losing my mate. That's the worse pain I have ever gone through.

It had me in tears before she died. Conan never apologized for killing her. I don't want his apology anyway. I don't need his pity or guilt. I hope he feels guilty.

I hope he felt everything as I killed his mate. He deserved that pain. He deserved everything he got. The added Wolf Bane to warp his mind was just an extra bonus.

I look at the pup. He's now got his head down and is trying to control his breathing.

" Don't worry pup. This will all be over soon and you will finally be under my control forever. " I say. I give a smirk.

He is now coated in a layer of sweat and he's whimpering non stop. I take the control and shift the setting up more.

Still not at full power, but worse then it just was. He starts to scream again. I laugh. Yes my plan is finally falling into place.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this chapter from the Boss Rogue's POV. Let me know who's POV you want next. Until then guy :-)