Chapter 94.

Alpha Grace's POV.

Today is going to be a tough day. We have the meeting with all Alpha's. I know most of us have nothing to hide and that this is just a show to get Ronan to slip up, but I have no idea the questions Amber is going to ask.

I'm currently sitting at my desk doing some last minute paper work while I wait. John is off to the side filling some out too. Since he is a Bète's son, he is very skilled in what he knows.

I can tell just how much he loves his work by the look of absolute concentration on his face and the spark of excitement in his eyes. I'm not sure if I've ever seen him look so relaxed as he is right now. It is actually quite adorable.

I actually have a surprise for him. This is a test for him. My Bète is untrained and not used to things like this. He came from a very abusive pack that used him as a practice dummy for training. He was never taught how to do work as a Bète.

Even when he met his mate, she did nothing to help. In fact, she joined in on it. She soon got tired of him and rejected him. The pack tossed him out and banished him from their pack. He was on his own for a long time before he was found and brought to my pack.

We took him in with open arms and I've been training him the best I can. He's told me that when someone new with better training shows up, that he wants to back down and just live a happy life with no stress. I agreed.

So this is a test for John. I also have something else planned for him for later on after he's healed. Some pack members came to this pack with missing limbs.

They were told they would never be able to run as their wolf again.  So I went out and found someone who is really good with technology and prosthetic limbs. He is a human and wanted to advance his research.

So when I showed him why I was and feted him a place to stay at my pack where he'd never need money to have a place to stay and food, he agreed right away. He is a nice and honest man and just enjoys putting smiles on peoples faces. I make sure he has what he needs and he works from there.

He has Ben able to make a prosthetic wolf paw that can be used to help them run again as their wolf. I want to get one specially designed for John. He was told he couldn't be a Bète and do his work because he'd never be able to move his hand right again, that's he'd never gain full use of that hand. This will grant him that.

He will be able to run and protect whichever pack he chooses to stay at and the people he decides to protect as well. I can just imagine the smile on his face when I tel him about it. I know he's not use to people doing things special for him.

Being the first born of his family and learning all there is to know about his fathers job while looking out for his little sister. That must have been difficult growing up. I want to make it to where he is now to just relax and enjoy himself.

Once this is all over, if he hasn't chosen to be my Bète, I do plan on offering him a place in my pack. " Are we about rest for the meeting? " asks John.

I look up at him and smile. " Yes we are. I have nothing to hide, so this will be easy. " I say. He nods.

" It's Ronan we have to watch out for. " says John.

I nod. " I hope he breaks under the pressure. That traitor doesn't deserve his Alpha title. I don't care why he made his decision to join with the rogues, but nothing warrants what he's done. " I say.

John nods in agreement. " I feel the same. I also feel confused. Like, why didn't he just come to one of us for help? I know for sure Alpha George would have helped him in a heart beat. "Says John.

" I would have too. That's what we're supposed to do. We look out for each other. Help out any way we can. Just like we did for the pack war. We didn't know Connor or Amber, yet we out down whatever we were doing to help them. I'd do it again in a heart beat. " I say.

" I would have done the exact same if the situation was switched. " he slumped back with a sigh. He looked longingly at his hurt hand. A small frown on his face. " Maybe then this wouldn't have happened. "

I frown and go to say something. Just then Amber starts up the mind link. Great timing girl, I think a bit sarcastically.

' Hello Alpha Grace. Are you and your Bète ready? ' asked Amber.

I then smile and look at John. ' Hello Luna Amber. Yes we are ready. Would you like me to add him in?' I ask back.

' Of course. ' says Amber. I add John in.

' Hey sis.' Says John.

We can feel Amber's surprise and joy at hearing her brothers voice. ' John it's so good to hear you. I hope you're doing well. I miss you. ' says Amber.

' Miss you too, Amber. You and our parents. Alpha Grace is treating me great. It's nice and quiet here. ' says John.

' That's great John. You take all the time you need to heal up. We've got your back. ' says Amber. We can feel John's great fullness.

' I decided to have John here as a fill in since my Bête is busy with a pack matter. ' I say.

' Great choice. Stay close by. The other Alpha's are arriving now. We will begging soon. ' says Amber.

' We will be waiting. ' I say, and with that she ends the connection and all we have to do left is wait.

Comment and vote.

A/N. Hey guys. I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to post. I've actually been getting better with my anxiety the passed few months. I've gone about two weeks without a panic attack. Which I love because that hasn't happened in over a year. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I'll try to update sooner then last. Depression has been kicking my butt lol. Let me know who's POV you want to see next. Until next time guys, Bye. :-)