Johnny imagine for AshleyKless

I am so incredibly sorry this took such a long time. My data ha been off and didn't come back until now. I hope this imagine is worth the wait.
------------------------------------------
"Johnny! I'm so bored!" I groaned from the couch. Today was Saturday and there was nothing to do. Johnny and I had been sitting in the Curtis' living room while everyone in the gang was out doing who knows what. He chuckled. "Well what do you wanna do Ash?" I shrugged. "If I knew, I wouldn't be bored." "Well, I know Darry just went and got a cake mix. We could bake a cake," he suggested. I kissed his cheek, making him blush. "Johnny you're a genius!" I stood up from the couch and pulled him up with me, taking him into the kitchen. I grabbed the cake mix and started naming off the ingredients, which Johnny got together. Afterwards, I put the eggs, water, cake mix etc. in the bowl and stirred it. Johnny came up behind me and wrapped his arm around me, helping me stir. I chuckled. "Johnny I got this." "I know. I just like being close to you." This made me blush hard. Johnny kissed my warm cheek as I slid the cake in the oven. "You're so beautiful," he told me, making me blush. I dipped my finger in the can of frosting and dabbed a bit on his nose. He chuckled. And then, something inside of me told me to kiss it off. So I did. And after I drew back, we stared into each other's eyes, his dark chocolate brown eyes meeting my hazel ones. I saw him gulp nervously. "C-can I kiss you Ashley?" I nodded, feeling more nervous than I've ever felt. I've never kissed anyone before. We slowly started to lean in, my heart pounding harder every second, until our lips met. His lips were really soft and he was really gentle. After a few moments, we drew back, both of us smiling. "I-I...l-love you Ashley," Johnny said nervously, his voice cracking as he said my name. I chuckled and cupped his cheek. "I love you too Johnny." I saw a grin light up his face as he pulled me in for another passionate kiss.