Johnny imagine for Izzy_says_hi

I was originally going to post this imagine next week for my weekly imagine, but then Izzy requested one (thank you btw) so I did it for her instead. It's in Johnny's POV. This is not my first time doing a Johnny imagine by the way. I just don't do a lot about him. Enough talk, here it is.
*************************************
I nervously shut my locker and looked over at Izzy talking to her friends. She looked gorgeous today. Her (your color hair) was in bouncy curls and her (your color eyes) were sparkling like I've never seen them sparkle before. Izzy and I were lab partners in science and we sat next to each other in English. Even though we have two classes together, I've never actually talked to her. I'm too nervous to be rejected by someone as beautiful as her. With a sigh, I slung my backpack over my shoulder and started to go to science class.
Today, we were testing the reactions of chalk in vinegar and water. (A/N I've tried that lab. It's pretty cool) as Izzy got the water and vinegar I tapped my pencil on the table, thinking about what I was going to say to her. I didn't want to look like an idiot. "Are you okay Johnny?" She asked as she measured the liquid. My I felt sweat on my hands and my heart skipped a beat. "U-um y-yeah." She smiled and went back to measuring. "Do you want to do the honors?" She asked, handing me a piece of chalk. When I took it from her, our fingers touched, sending heat to my cheeks. She smiled at me, her cheeks slightly pink. We just sat there, frozen until the teacher yelled, "Mr. Cade! Ms. (Your last name) please conduct the experiment. You can flirt on your own time." We jumped apart, our faces bright red. The whole time we worked I couldn't take m eyes off of Izzy. She's just so beautiful.
~~~AFTER CLASS~~~
I picked up my backpack and started to walk out the door when I heard someone call my name. "Johnny!" Izzy came running up to me with a smile on her beautiful face. "H-hi Izzy." I said quietly and stuck my hands in my pockets. "So...Johnny I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me tomorrow after school." My heart started pounding. "R-really?" "Yeah." She said with a slight giggle. "S-sure Izzy. It sounds like fun." She smiled at her feet. "Well this is where I go." she said motioning in the other direction. "Okay." She started to walk off but stopped and said, "Oh and Johnny," I turned to face her, she kissed my cheek, "don't be so nervous. I really like you." I felt my face heat up. "I really like you too." She blushed. "Do you want to b-be my girl?" Her cheeks lit up and she smiled. "Of course Johnny." Then she gave me a small peck on the lips before walking to her brother's car. I jumped when I heard someone say, "What was that Johnny?" I turned to see Pony standing there, smirking. "Man, do I gotta story to tell you Pony."
*************************************
There ya go Izzy. I hope you like it. :)