Soda imagine for Creepy_RianneMID

Thanks for being patient Rianne! I'm so sorry that I was busy and I had to take a little break for a while. But here it is and I hope it was worth the wait!
------------------------------------------
I was leaning up against the counter of the DX talking to my best friend and crush, Soda, while he tried to draw a picture of me with a pen. "So how's work been lately?" I asked. "We've been slammed like usual." "That's gotta suck." Soda shrugged. "I don't mind," Soda made one more mark on the paper and held it up, grinning, "what do you think Rianne?" We both laughed started laughing. Steve came around the corner. "Soda, you got a phone call." He nodded and went into the garage to answer the phone. A few seconds later he came back, a worried expression on his face. "What's wrong Pepsi-Cola?" "D-Darry wants me home right now." Steve and I exchanged worried glances and we all piled into the Curtis' Ford. I noticed that Soda was trembling slightly. Then he reached into his pocket, pulled out a cigarette and lit up. My eyes widened. Soda never smokes unless he wants to loom tuff or to calm his nerves. Steve had the same look on his face that I felt in my stomach. As we pulled into the Curtis' driveway, Soda got out, slamming the door behind him, and went running into the house. Steve and I followed and when we walked in, we were greeted by Darry sitting in his armchair, his eyes puffy and red. "W-what's going on?" Soda asked, shaking slightly. "Hang on, little buddy, wait 'till Pony gets here. I want to tell you both at the same time." I gulped and a few seconds later Ponyboy came rushing in the door. "You might wanna sit down," Darry told them. They did and Steve and I just kinda stood in the corner. I saw a tear slide down Darry's cheek. My heart dropped I my stomach. Darry never cries! "S-Soda, Pony," Darry leaned foreword, holding his face in his hands. "Mom and Dad died in a car wreck." I was stunned. Pony looked at Soda in disbelief before running off to his room. You could hear him bawling. Darry sat there, silently crying to himself. Soda shakily got up off of the couch and said, "I wanna be alone for a little while," before running off to his room. I slid down the wall and onto the floor, burying my face in my sleeves and crying. After a few minutes, I decided to go check up on Soda. When I walked into his room, I saw him laying on his stomach, his face buried in his pillow. "Soda?" I asked, quietly shutting the door behind me. He didn't answer. I sat down next to him on his bed and rubbed his back. He sat up next to me, his eyes were red and puffy from crying. He leaned foreword and started bawling again. "Come here," I told him, wrapping my arms around him, while he sobbed into my shoulder. After a few minutes he sat up and looked me in the eyes. Then, to my surprise, he tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear and whispered, "God, you're so beautiful!" I blushed and he kissed my nose before hugging me tight. "I've always liked you Rianne." I rubbed his back. "Me too Soda. And I promise we'll get through this together." He kissed my cheek and laid down, patting the spot next to him. "Come lay down with me." I did and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Just as I was falling asleep I heard him say, "You're the reason I smile everyday."