Johnny imagine for Lyrics_Of_The_Fallen

I was sitting on the seat in the lot one night gazing at the stars. My parents got into another fight again and I just couldn't stand to be there anymore. I didn't mind being in the lot tonight though. It was a calm night and the clear night sky was filled with billions of twinkling stars.
"Hey Johnnycakes!" a voice said, making me jump a little bit.
When I turned around and saw that it was Lyric, the feeling of being scared was replaced by nervousness. I've known Lyric most of my life and I've always liked her. She was beautiful there was no doubt about it, the way her long black hair always fell cutely in her face when she blushed, or the way her gray eyes sparkled when she was happy..
"So what're you doing out here?"
I was really hoping she wouldn't ask that question. I hate telling people I get beat. Even if they are my best friends.
"M-my folks were fighting again.." I said sadly, looking down at my shoes.
"I'm sorry Johnny. Are you okay?" she asked, wrapping her arm around my shoulders and making my cheeks heat up.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine. T-they didn't get me too bad this time."
I didn't wanna tell her that my dad clubbed me with a two-by-four. She smiled and looked out at the stars.
"They sure are pretty. I've never seen anything more beautiful."
Without thinking, I said, "I have."
She looked at me, her beautiful eyes sparkling. I felt my breath get caught in my throat.
"Oh? And what's that?"
"Y-you..." I mumbled really quietly, but she seemed to hear me because she responded with, "M-me..?"
When I finally dared to look her in the eyes, I saw that her cheeks were a deep scarlet. Gosh did she look pretty. I don't know what happened, but the next thing I remember was my lips against hers. I felt fireworks as her soft lips were connected with mine. After a few moments, we both drew back for air, a smile planted on both of our faces.
"W-will you be m-my girl Lyric..?" I nervously stuttered and felt foolish as soon as the words were out.
"I'd love to Johnny."
I pulled her in closer to me and we spent the rest of the night stealing kisses and watching the stars in the sky.