Soda imagine for Roleplayer2000

Thanks for the request and I'm so sorry it took so long. I had a tournament today and I couldn't touch my phone. Anyways, I hope you like it!
------------------------------------------
I ran up my stairs, my eyes stinging from the tears that were coming. Walking into my room, I slammed my door, threw my soaking wet jacket aside, and flopped onto my bed, burying my face in my pillow. After a few minutes my tears soaked my pillow, so I sat up and looked out the window. The sky was stormy and drops of rain streamed down my window. The whole world looked sad. This all started after my boyfriend, Soda, and I had a fight at The Dingo.
~~~FLASHBACK~~~
I sat with my best friend, Elliot, and talked. Elliot left for college after he graduated from school early and he came back to see me for a little while. "It was great seeing you again," Elliot said, giving me a hug. "You too," I said and hugged him back. "What's going on here?!" I heard someone yell. When I turned, I saw Soda standing at the counter. I pulled away from Elliot and stood there stunned, not knowing what to say. "Soda I-" I started. "Save it Kait. I don't want to hear your lies! I'm done! You told me you'd never cheat on me! God, you're just like Sandy!" He yelled, snatching the bag of food off of the counter and storming out the door. "Who was that?" Elliot asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. "M-my boyfriend," I squeaked. "I'm so sorry. Let me take you home," Elliot said, and we walked out to his car. As I sat down, I brushed a few tears away with my hands and rested my head against the cool glass. After Elliot pulled up in front of my house, I got out into the pouring rain and ran to my room.
~~~END FLASHBACK~~~
I rested my head against the glass and let the tears fall, stinging skin. Then something hit my window. I wiped my eyes and sniffed before looking outside to see Soda standing there, soaking wet. "Kait!" He yelled. I opened the window. "Soda? What're you doing here?" "I came to see you!" I crossed my arms. "I don't want to see you." "Look, Kait, I messed up! I didn't know he was your best friend! After what happened with Sandy...I just...I'm sorry Kait. Please forgive me!" I ran outside and over to him, hugging him tightly, the rain soaking us both. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, resting his head on mine. I felt him tremble from crying. "It's okay Soda," I said, smiling and rubbing his back. He pulled away and grinned. "Will ya be my girl again?" I nodded and kissed him passionately.
------------------------------------------
In case you're wondering, Elliot is actually a real person, he's my best friend and I figured I could put him in an imagine somewhere. I hope you liked it though Kait!