Soda imagine for OutsidersObsessed_

I know you didn't request this one but I wanted to thank you for doing one for me. This is going to be in Soda's POV. Hope you like it!
************************************
I grabbed a rag and wiped the counter down. Business was pretty slow today. Steve was working on the car that one of the Socs brought in earlier. As I started restocking the shelves, I heard the bell on the door ring, signaling that someone walked in. When I turned around I saw a girl with (your hair color) hair trying to reach a Coke on the top shelf. "Here let me help ya." I grabbed the bottle and handed it to her. She looked up at me and my heart skipped a beat. She had beautiful (your eye color) eyes and a soft face. She looked just like an angel. "Thank you." She said with a breathtaking smile, her cheeks rosy. "No problem." I grinned. She laughed a little and started to walk to the counter, which I was now leaning on. "What's your name doll?" I asked cooly. She put her hands in her jacket pockets. "Don't you remember Soda? It's me, Katy." I pretended to think about it for a little while until she playfully slapped my arm. "Of course I remember my best friend." "Good. I thought ya forgot me there." I smiled. "Nope." She giggled. God, was she beautiful. The kind that of beautiful you could stare at for hours and never get tired of looking at, the same way she was four years ago. I came back to reality when Katy asked, "So how much do I owe ya Soda?" and dug her hand in her pocket. "It's on the house." She shook her head. "Come on Soda I've got to pay you something." I thought for a second and grinned. "You're right. You do have to pay me with something." She gave me a confused look. I wrapped my arms around her thin waist, she didn't pull away. This was a good sign. I took a deep, calming breath and said, "I'll show ya." Then I leaned closer and kissed her. She seemed shocked at first but then relaxed and kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. My heart pounded in my chest as I deepened the kiss. She was such an amazing kisser. When we pulled away I rested my forehead against hers and asked the question that's been on my mind since I first met her. "Katy will you be my girl?" She nodded and pecked my lips. "I thought you'd never ask Pepsi-Cola." I kissed her cheek one last time before we walked out of the DX hand in hand. I felt like I could take on the world and I'd always have Katy by my side.