Infinity

It was a warm night. My wonderful girlfriend Dariann laid next to me. I ain't gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous. Tonight's the night I've been planning for the past week. Ponyboy's girlfriend, Emily, has helped a lot. Dariann pointed at a bunch of stars. "That one looks like Mickey Mouse." I laughed nervously. She stood up and stretched. I gulped. Now was the perfect time. "Dariann?" She turned to me. "Yeah Two-Bit?" I stood up and held one of her hands. "Dariann I don't know what I would do without you. You're my whole world. I knew you were meant to be my girl ever since the first day I met you. I guess what I'm trying to say is," I got down on one knee and opened the little black box that I had in my pocket, "will you marry me?" She covered her mouth with tears in her eyes. "Yes," she nodded her head, "a million times yes." I stood up and she hugged me tight. "I love you so much." She said through the tears. "I love you too doll." When we pulled apart I slipped the ring onto her finger. Then she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me passionately. I put my hands on her hips. I was so happy that I was going to spend the rest of my life with the most beautiful girl in the world.
~~~~
Hope you like it Dariann. Sorry if it sucks I was in the middle of writing my fanfic when you requested it. By the way you guys should really check out her profile at dariannL. She's an amazing writer.