Soda imagine for OutsidersObsessed_

I pulled the blanket up closer to me and moaned. I hate being sick. I can't go see the gang. Especially Soda. I miss him so much. There was a knock at my door. I slipped out from under the warmth of my covers and walked over to the door. "Soda what are you doing here?" I asked and coughed again. He gave a weak smile. "I came to see you." That gave me butterflies and I smiled. "Come on in." I sat back down on the couch and sneezed. Soda sat next to me and put his arm around me. I laid my head down on his shoulder as he ran his fingers through my hair. "How's the gang?" I asked and itched my nose. "Darry and Steve're workin', Johnny's sleeping on the couch, Pony's on a date with that girl he likes and I don't know where Dally and Two-Bit are. Probably bumming around my house." I giggled a little and coughed. Soda rubbed my back. "Pony's on a date huh?" He nodded. "Yeah. He wouldn't stop talkin' about it all week." I smiled and we watched Mickey for a little while. After a few minutes I noticed that Soda was staring at me. "What?" I asked with a slight laugh. Soda started leaning closer. I started leaning in too until I remembered that I was sick. I put my hand up and coughed. "Soda, I don't want you to get sick." He held my hands, intertwining our fingers. "Y/N I've waited too long to kiss you and I'm not gonna let some little cold stop me from doing it." I blushed. Soda moved my hair from my face and kissed me. He drew back slightly. "Be my girl?" I nodded and he kissed me again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There ya go OutsidersObsessed_ I hope you like it.