Johnny imagine for ZaryaBrooks

My heart was pounding a million miles a minute. Today was finally the day that I get to marry my beautiful fiancée Zoe. Zoe and I have known each other since we were babies. Ever since we were kids, she would come to the lot or the Curtis' just to make sure I was okay. I guess that's when I started having a crush on her. When she turned sixteen, I finally got the nerve to ask her to be mine, which earned me a kiss. I felt my ears get hot as I remembered that night. There was only one other time that is seen her smile like that, and it was when I proposed to her. The gang helped me set up a nice dinner and at the end, I held her hands and said the words "will you marry me?" I thought I'd ever say those four words in my life. But I'm glad I got to. "You nervous man?" Pony asked, putting a hand on my shoulder. I sighed and smiled nervously. "Yeah... I've never done anything like this before." "Don't be nervous Johnny. Zoe loves you. She ain't ever gonna leave ya." I felt a smile creep up on my face. As the music started playing, I felt my heart stop. But I think I stopped breathing once I saw Zoe. She had a beautiful mermaid style wedding dress that hugged every curve on her beautiful body. As she walked up the stairs to the alter, she handed her bouquet to Pony's girlfriend, who was her maid of honor. I lifted up her veil and say her beautiful brown eyes sparkling like I've never seen them before. After we joined hands, the ceremony began. I couldn't stop smiling. Then, the preacher got to the part where we were supposed to say "I do." Zoe was up first. "Zoe, do you take Johnny to be your lawfully wedded husband? To cherish. To hold. To care for as long as you both shall live?" "I do," Zoe replied, smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen. "And Johnny, do you take Zoe to be your Lawfully wedded wife? To cherish. To hold. To care for as long as you both shall live?" "I-I do..." I nervously stuttered out, getting a little embarrassed. "By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife! You may kiss the-" He didn't even have time to finish the sentence because I already had Zoe in my arms and was kissing her.