Soda imagine for roleplayer2000

I know I said that I was going to take a break this week...and I am...so if you have any requests please wait until 12-19-14 to place them...but I got a really good idea for this one...hope you like it Kait. 😊
------------------------------------------
***SODA'S POV***
"Darry, is the chocolate cake almost done yet?" I asked as I sat down on the couch next to Ponyboy. "Hang on little buddy. It's almost ready." I sighed in relief. Today was my girlfriend Kait's birthday and I wanted it to be special. Kait and I have been dating for a year now and I think I'm in love with her. She walked into the DX one day to get a Coke and fill up on gas. I still remember that day vividly, her (your hair color) hair blowing in the wind, her (your eye color) eyes glittering, and her gorgeous laugh. I sighed and ran my hand through my graded hair, suddenly wishing I had a cigarette. I only smoke when I'm nervous and now was definitely that time. "Pony, you got a cancer stick on ya?" I asked, checking my pocket for one. He gave me a funny look, along with the rest of the gang. "Soda? What's got ya so worried?" Steve asked me. A breathy laugh escaped my lips. "I'm gonna ask her to marry me." The room went silent, even the tv. They all stared at me, their eyes wide. "What?" Darry asked, leaning around the corner. "I said I'm gonna as her to marry me." Darry gave me a rare grin before walking back into the kitchen to finish the cake, while everyone else cheered. I nervously played with my hands in my lap. "Why ya so nervous Sodapop? It's not like she's gonna say no. You just gotta do it," Pony told me as he turned the page in his book. "If it's that easy then why don't you ask out that girl you like at school. What's her name, Emily?" Pony's face turned bright red before he brought his book closer to his face. I sighed. "I'm sorry Pone. I'm just worried." "It's okay," he mumbled. There was a light knock at the door. Before I could get up to answer it, Steve made it to the door. "Hey Kait!" He said, moving out of the way so she could come in. My breath got caught in my throat as soon as I saw her. She was wearing a tight pair of black jeans, a red shirt, and a leather jacket. She looked gorgeous. "I'm gonna get another beer," Two-Bit said, getting up. Kait let out a slight laugh and walked over to me, giving me a hug. "Hi baby." I smiled. "Hey princess. Happy birthday." She pulled away and pecked my lips. We both smiled at each other. Then we went in the kitchen to eat the cake. Two-Bit was leaning against the counter, taking a swig of his beer. Darry went to go light the candles when he turned to Two-Bit, his arms crossed, and asked, "Two-Bit, care to explain why there's a piece of the cake missing?" Two-Bit looked at the ground. "Sorry." Darry started to light the candles. "That's it no cake. I'm so sorry Kait." Kait let out a chuckle. "It's alright." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her cheek. Then we started to sing happy birthday. After we finished Kait started to open her presents. She got mostly clothes from the gang. I was so nervous to give her mine. "That's everything." Darry announced, picking up the wrapping paper off the floor. "Not exactly," I said getting up off the couch, taking Kait's hands, pulling her up with me, "Kait, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. You're funny, smart, and really sweet," I put a hand on her cheek, "I love you so much and I can't imagine my life with another girl, in fact, I don't want to. I guess what I'm trying to say is," I got down on one knee, pulling out the box with the ring in it, "I know we're a little young, being seventeen and all, but Kait (your last name) would you make me the happiest guy in the universe and marry me?" My heart was pounding in my chest. I noticed that Kait's eyes were full of tears and started to get more worried. "Yes," she whispered, "yes! Yes Sodapop! Yes!" I grinned and stood up, kissing her lips passionately while the gang cheered. After we broke the kiss, I slid the ring on her finger and we kissed again. I was getting married. And it was to the most beautiful girl in the entire universe.