Darry imagine for notmydivision

Hope ya like it Dee!!!!!
----------------------------------------------I walked in the Curtis' house and saw Emily and Pony curled up on the couch sleeping together. I laughed quietly and went into the kitchen where Darry was sitting at the table doing the bills. He slapped an envelope down on the table and ran his fingers through his hair. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "What's wrong babe?" He sighed. "Bills." I nodded. "I just don't know how I'm going to make it this month." "Why don't we go to Dairy Queen and you can relax a little?" He turned to face me, his eyes blazing. "What did I just tell you?" I unwrapped my arms and leaned on the counter. "I could pay." He shook his head. "Forget it! We don't need your charity Dariann!" I felt tears well up in my eyes and I went running out of the kitchen. Just as I opened the front door I heard Emily ask, "What's wrong?" but I just slammed the door and ignored her. I sat down on the porch and cried into my jacket. Darry never yelled at me. A few minutes later I heard the door slam behind me. I looked up to see Darry standing there and one of my tears slipped down my cheek and onto the concrete. "Dariann." I wiped my eyes and saw a tear slip down his cheek. "I'm so sorry." I stood up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me tight. I cried into his shoulder and felt a few of his tears drip onto my jacket but I didn't mind. "I've just been really stressed with the bills and-" I pulled away slightly an stared into his eyes. "It's okay Darry." He smiled and I wiped the tears from his cheeks. Then he leaned down and kissed me. I kissed him back passionately. When we pulled away he whispered, "I love you so much Dariann," and stroked my cheek with his thumb. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too Darry." He grinned and picked me up, staring deeply into my eyes and kissed me again.