Darry imagine for OutsidersObsessed_

Sorry this took so long...school and finals are awful!
------------------------------------------
***DARRY'S POV***
I rested my head against the cool metal of my car and tossed another rock into the river water. Tonight was yet another failed date. I just have to accept that I'll never get over the love of my life, Katy, who I've been in love with her ever since we were kids, I've just never had the nerve to tell her, and my chances were gone when she left for college. Lately, I haven't been able to get her out of my mind. I don't know what it is about her, maybe it's her smile, or how she's always there when I need her. Sighing, I tossed in another rock. I thought I heard someone call, "Darry?" in the distance, but I ignored it. "Darrel Curtis!" I turned my head and saw Katy standing there, the moonlight hitting her perfectly, giving her an angelic glow that made me blush in spite of myself. "Hi Katy," I said, running my fingers through my hair. She sat down next to me. "How're you?" I shrugged. "I'm fine. What about you?" "I'm great actually." I turned so I was facing her, then I got lost in her eyes, so I turned so I was facing the stars, which were so bright tonight. "What're you doing here?" She shrugged and looked out too. "I came back to be with the love of my life." My heart broke, but I didn't show it. "Cool. Who's the lucky guy?" She laughed slightly. "You don't know?" I shook my head. "It's you Darry. I came back to see you." I smiled at the stars and blushed, then I turned back to Katy, to see her smiling her breathtaking smile. "Darry..." She whispered as we leaned in. "Katy..." I mumbled as our noses brushed together. Then our lips brushed together. She was an awesome kisser. When we pulled apart, she rested her head on my shoulder. A shooting star flew through the dark sky. "Make a wish," she whispered. "I don't have to." She looked up at me, confused. "All I could ever want, is right here in front of me." She blushed as I moved a piece of her chocolate brown hair out of her eyes. "I love you Darry." "I love you too Katy." She smiled and kissed me again.
------------------------------------------
This probably wasn't my best one...but I hope you like it Katy.🌅