Dally imagine for 24alaska

Minor language will be used!
----------------------------------------------I took a sip of my drink and looked around at everyone sitting around off in their own conversations. I was at Buck Merril's alone. Which is a little for girls. I've already had a few guys come up and ask if they could buy me a drink. Of course my answer to them was "no thanks." I already had my eye set out on someone, Dallas Winston. He's usually here by now, but I haven't seen him. Just as I was about to get up, another guy came up to me.
"Hey there beautiful... What're you doing here all alone?"
"I was just leaving," I said, trying not to make eye contact.
"Come on. Stay a while. Let me show you a good time."
As I tried to get away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.
"Awe... Baby girl. Don't be like that."
Then he started leaning in to kiss me. I tried to pull away from him before he did, but his grip on my waist was too tight.
Just before our lips met, I heard someone yell, "Hey asshole! Get your hands off my girl!"
It was Dallas! I managed to get away from the guy before Dally tackled him to the ground and started punching him.
"Dally cut it out! He's had enough!" I yelled, holding Dally's arm back from hitting the guy again.
Dally looked back and forth between me and the guy for a few seconds before dropping his arm and letting the guy limp away.
"He didn't hurt ya did he doll?" Dally asked, examining my face.
"No Dally," I chuckled. "I'm fine."
Dally smirked and slung his arm around my shoulder.
"No bastards are ever gonna touch my girl again."
"Since when was I your girl Winston?" I teased, a smirk on my face.
"Since now," Dally said, slipping his ring on my finger and kissing me