Darry imagine for OutsidersObsessed_

This is for one of the best writers I've ever known. Katy, thank you for being there for me and supporting me no matter what I do. I know this took a LONG time but thanks for understanding why. This is a Valentines Day imagine. And it's WAY overdue. But thanks again Katy. I hope you like it.
------------------------------------------
After brushing my hair, putting on a little makeup, and the red dress that m boyfriend of five years, Darry Curtis, bought me, I heard a knock at the door. I walked to it, my curled chocolate brown hair bouncing on my shoulders, and saw Darry standing there. He had a giant teddy bear and a bouquet of red roses. "Oh Darry," I said, cupping my hands over my mouth in surprise. He only smiled that smile that drives me crazy. "Happy Valentines Day princess." I dropped my hands and gave him a peck on the lips. "You didn't have to do that baby." I closed the door after he walked in. "But I wanted to Katy. I love you so much," he said, handing me the stuff. I smiled widely and smelled the roses. "They're beautiful!" "You're beautiful." I blushed at his comment. "So what do you have planned?" I asked, putting the roses in a vase an the teddy bear on the couch. "A romantic dinner for two at Chez Curtis," I chuckled, "you ready to go princess?" I nodded and he took my hand, leading me out to his Ford, and helped me in. The whole drive to his house, he told me about all of the things he'd made for us. I was already excited because I get to spend Valentines Day with the man I love and that Darry is an amazing cook. When we walked in, the kitchen table was covered with a red table cloth. There was a single rose and a heart shaped candle in the middle. "Oh Darry...." was all I could manage to say. "C'mon doll. Let's dig in." We sat across from each other, eating and talking in the low flickering light of the candle, when he pushed a box of chocolates closer to me, smiling. "There's more?" I asked, undoing the ribbon. When I opened it, the inside of the lid had Marry me Katy written on it and the middle chocolate was open with a ring with a chocolate diamond in the wrapper. I felt tears form in my eyes and I covered my mouth. Darry took the ring out of the wrapper and got down on one knee in front of me, holding my hand. "Katy, I love you more than life. There isn't a word in the dictionary to describe how beautiful, amazing, and kind you are. You make me the happiest man in the world, even when I'm not around you. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Darry had a nervous look in his eyes, which was fixed as soon as I said, "Yes!" I stood up, jumped into his arms, and kissed him with everything I had. After a few moments we broke the kiss, both of us smiling. "I love you Darrel Curtis. So much." "And I love you Katy Curtis more than anything in the world." Katy Curtis...huh, I like the sound of that.