Ponyboy imagine for GreasersNCartoons

Sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted...I had something going when you replied to my comment. I tried to incorporate as much of your request into this as I can, I hope it's okay...
------------------------------------------
I shivered as the cold wind blew through my jacket. Today was Christmas Eve and I was going to spend time with my best friend Ponyboy Curtis and his gang. I've always had a crush on Ponyboy, just never told him, because I was sure it was gonna wreck our friendship. Pony's best friend Two-Bit told me a long time ago that he liked me. I chose not to believe him because he was pretty drunk, but I started to wonder when Pony's older brother, Sodapop told me the same thing. Sadly, that was a while ago and nothing's happened since. With a sigh, I pulled open the Curtis' door and walked in. It smelled like gingerbread. Darry must've been cooking. "Hey Diana!" Two-Bit greeted, looking up from watching some Christmas show on tv. I was surprised that it wasn't Mickey Mouse. "Hey guys," I replied, slipping off my coat and throwing it aside. Just then, Ponyboy walked out. "Guys, ya gotta help me. I wanna-" he froze when he saw me and ran his fingers through his freshly greased hair. "H-hey Diana." I felt myself blush. "Hey Ponyboy." He smiled down at the floor before walking into the kitchen. I sat down on the couch next to Soda and sighed. "He really does like ya Diana. He was goin' on and on about ya before you came." I blushed at the thought, but shook my head. "I don't think he likes me. He woulda done somethin' by now." Then Pony peeked around the corner. "Hey Diana, can I-" he was cut off by Darry yelling, "Dinner's ready." Pony groaned as we all sat down at the table and started to eat. Just as we were about to finish, Pony said, "Look, Diana, I really need to-" once again he was cut off. This time it was by Steve burping and the rest of the gang cracking up. I tried not to laugh, but failed when Two-Bit started to imitate Steve. I looked over at Pony, and noticed that his face had gone red. Just as I was about to say something, Pony got up and stormed off to his room. I looked around at the gang and followed him. I quietly opened the door and shut it behind me. Although the room was dark, I could see Pony laying face down on the bed. I sat down by his feet. "Pony what's wrong?" He sat up next to me. He went to go say what it was, but stopped himself. "Nothing, it's stupid." "C'mon Ponyboy. It's not stupid. What's bugging ya?" He looked me straight in the eyes. I just about melted. I love his eyes so much. That and his smile. Before I knew what was happening, we both started leaning in. My stomach filled with butterflies. Maybe what Two-Bit and Soda said was true. Just before our lips met, Ponyboy's door flung open, causing us both to blush hard and jump apart. "Look at the blonde haired monkey! He's gonna kiss Diana!" The gang. Ponyboy looked really mad. "Come on guys one night! Just one night!" Then he went running out of the room and I heard the front door shut too. "Dang," Steve muttered under his breath. I rolled my eyes and followed him. When I went outside, I saw Ponyboy sitting on the porch and I thought I heard him crying a little. But I couldn't be sure because it stopped as soon as he looked back and saw me. "Hey Diana," he said, sniffling. I sat down next to him and put my arm across his shoulders. "Pony, tell me what's wrong." He sighed. "Okay, so Two-Bit told the gang that I like you...and that I was planning on asking you to be my girl tonight...and I haven't gotten the chance." I felt butterflies again. "Yes." He looked up at me, confused. "What?" I smiled. "Yes, I'll be your girl, Ponyboy." His face lit up. "Really?" I nodded and chuckled slightly. Then the door opened behind us. "Really guys?" I asked, getting rather annoyed. No one said anything. But then I looked up and saw mistletoe hanging above us. Pony smiled at me nervously. Then we both started to lean in until our lips met. I was having my first kiss with Ponyboy Curtis, the guy I've had a crush on ever since we were kids. I heard cheering behind us and we pulled away. Everyone was standing behind us, watching and cheering us on. Pony and I looked at each other. He looked really embarrassed. I smirked and kissed him again, feeling him smile.
------------------------------------------
So Diana what'd you think? Sorry if it wasn't what you thought. I'm in a Christmas mood tonight...😔