Soda imagine for sophie_dallas

This imagine has a major trigger warning in it. This goes out to all my followers who are struggling with suicide/depression, I know what you're going through. Don't hesitate to come talk to me or someone you know and trust about what's going on. Trust me. I'm hiding it from my parents and it's really starting to get to me. It's better to tell then to hide. And remember you can't spell beautiful without u.
------------------------------------------
"Darry...have you seen Sophie anywhere?" I asked, taking a bite of my chocolate cake. Lately, I haven't seen my girlfriend Sophie and I'm really worried about her. It's not like her to keep to herself. "Sorry Pepsi-Cola. Haven't seen her." I sighed and tried to think of a reason that Sophie wouldn't come around. Then Two-Bit, Sophie's brother, came in. My heart started to pound at the thought that Sophie was going to come walking in behind him, her beautiful curly blonde hair flowing out behind her and hazel eyes sparking as she smiled from me making her laugh, but my heart quickly shattered, Sophie wasn't with him. Two-Bit seemed like something was bothering him. "Hey Two-Bit...where's Sophie?" He looked up from the ground, his eyes red and puffy. I stood up, worried. "Two-Bit...what ain't you telling us?" He suddenly stumbled foreword with a sob but I caught him by the shoulders. "What happened?" He tried to calm himself down but lost it because he couldn't. The gang all knew something was wrong, but we didn't know what. I knew it had something to do with Sophie so we all got in our truck and sped off to Two-Bit's house, dust kicking up behind us and tires squealing. I was squeezing the steering wheel so hard, that my nails were digging into it, making little moon shapes. No one said anything until we got to Two-Bit's house, and the only thing that was said was that his mom wasn't home. I yanked open the door and started to look for her. She wasn't anywhere. Just as the gang came charging in, yelling her name, I heard quiet crying. "Guys shhh." Once they were quiet, I heard the crying more clearly. It was coming from the bathroom. My heart was pounding as I opened the door. "Stupid. Ugly. Worthless. Whore. You'd be better off dead!" I heard coming from the bathtub and the crying got louder. I pulled the curtain back and I saw Sophie sitting there, covered in blood from the deep cuts on her arms, Two-Bit's old switch in her hand, bawling her eyes out. She gasped and looked horrified once she realized that I saw everything. I knelt down next to her. "Sophie! Why?" She started sobbing out her story about how she couldn't handle being picked on anymore by everyone and that no one was there for her anymore. I leaned over and kissed her lips, tasting her tears. "Sophie, please stop doing this to your beautiful self. I love you more than life itself and I couldn't imagine my life without ya. Please stop. Please?" By now I was crying too. "No one wants me here. I'd be better off dead." "I want you here! The gang wants you here! Emily wants you here! You can't leave us! I need you in my life. I need you to make me smile, to make me feel better when I'm hurt, to cry with when we're sad. I need you. Please stop. Those stupid bitches picking on you isn't worth killing yourself over." She sniffled and looked down at her arms. I tilted her chin up to me and kissed her again. "I can't imagine myself being with anyone else, this probably isn't the best time to do this but," I reached into my pocket and pulled out a ring, "I promise I'll take care of you doll. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore. Sophie Mathews, will you marry me?