Soda imagine for sophie_dallas

I was down at the DX, sitting on the stool next to the counter watching Soda work. They were awful busy today. More like, the girls were swarming to him like honey draws flies. At first it didn't bother me that much, but after the first ten or fifteen girls came in, flirting with him, it started to bother me. Especially because Soda wasn't doing a thing to stop them. In fact, it almost seemed like he was flirting back, calling them "doll" and "hun". After another girl walked up and kissed him on the cheek, I got down off the stool and walked out. I kept walking until I felt someone grab my arm and spin me around.
"Sophie where are ya going? I thought you were gonna hang out until my shift ended so we could go to dinner," Soda asked, concern in his eyes.
I pulled away from him and crossed my arms over my chest.
"You thought I was gonna hang around huh? What to be ignored while you go and flirt with every girl in Tulsa?!"
He took a step back like I had just slapped him. I saw hurt flash across his face and his eyes fill with tears. I didn't mean to hurt him, I was just sick of all the girls flocking to him. Once I felt tears well up in my own eyes, I started running back home before he could see. So I just left him there. I knew he was crying, but I couldn't go back. I was done.
***LATER THAT NIGHT***
I was sitting on my bed, wrapped up in my blanket thinking about what happened. I felt so horrible. I wish there was some way I could see him again.. I was broken out of my thoughts by someone knocking on my door.
"Come in," I said, my voice sounding funny from crying.
I was hoping it was Soda, coming in to comfort me, but it was only my mom.
"Sophie? Someone's here to see you," she said quietly, like she was talking to a wounded animal.
"Let them in," I practically whispered, not moving at all.
I was pretty shocked at who walked in the room. Two-Bit. And his normally laughing gray eyes were stormy. I sat up once my mom closed the door.
"I heard what happened. Are you okay?" he asked, sitting at the edge of my bed.
I went to nod but a fresh set of tears threatened to pour from my eyes. Two-Bit must've noticed because he pulled me into his chest and rubbed my back.
"Shhh.. Sophie it's okay..." he cooed.
"Why am I so stupid Keith? I thought he actually loved me."
"You know what you need Sophie?"
"What?" I asked, wiping the tears from my eyes and cheeks.
"You need some fresh air. Come on, let's go to the park."
So I got out of bed and Two-Bit drove us to the park by the Curtis'. Once we got there, Two-Bit and I sat in the grass and talked for a little bit.
"Hey Sophie? I got a surprise for ya."
"What is it?"
"You have to go see it," he stood up. "Now come on."
When I stood up, he put his hands over my eyes and started leading me somewhere. When we finally stopped walking, Two-Bit took his hands off my eyes, revealing Soda standing in front of the lit fountain holding a bouquet of flowers. Tears immediately rushed to my eyes.
"Sophie.." Soda began, obviously afraid that I would yell. "I'm real sorry baby girl. Can you ever forgive me?"
I ran toward him and was engulfed in a tight hug.
"I'm so sorry I overreacted Soda. I just didn't like that those girls were getting more attention than me. I thought you were gonna leave me for one of them."
"I'd never leave you Sophie. I love you too much," he whispered, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Will you be my girl again?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said, a smile on my face, and stood on my tippy toes to kiss him